OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

boozer and horford definitely arent on the same level, but you're basically giving boozer and kobe for horford, so no

Yea exactly. I counter offered him Kobe and Tyson Chandler for Horford and Nelson. I know I'm still losing a little more than he is but I really need an extra pg and I already have a ton of scorers on my team.

Would it just be better to keep Kobe and Chandler though?

Here's my team:

Carmelo Anthony
Blake Griffin
Kobe Bryant
Goron Dragic
Jrue Holiday
Klay Thompson
Tyson Chandler
Carlos Boozer
Eric Gordon
Deandre Jordan
George Hill
Tiago Splitter
Tyson Chandle

Last edited:
Picked up ariza last night after his crazy performance and I'm going to keep riding him until the wheels fall off. Nene was recently dropped and Plumlee was picked up and then dropped before the season started so who should I pick up and drop.

Squad:

View media item 636798
Candidates are Gerald Wallace and Robin Lopez to drop for either Nene or Plumlee.

Picked up ariza last night after his crazy performance and I'm going to keep riding him until the wheels fall off. Nene was recently dropped and Plumlee was picked up and then dropped before the season started so who should I pick up and drop.

Squad:

Candidates are Gerald Wallace and Robin Lopez to drop for either Nene or Plumlee.
I would think either for Plumlee, just depending on which position you are willing to drop!

Squad:

View media item 636798

I would think either for Plumlee, just depending on which position you are willing to drop!

Thanks for the input bruh. I'll probably drop Gerald, I don't really see him having a comeback season at all.

Should I trade my MCW and Miles Plumlee for Kobe ? Probably sounds silly but I have Russy who is also out indefinitely. 12 team 9-cat

Should I trade my MCW and Miles Plumlee for Kobe ? Probably sounds silly but I have Russy who is also out indefinitely. 12 team 9-cat
thats tough. i would keep the potential then trade for an injuried kobe, he has a lot of question marks dont know he will be after the injury. I would def sell high on MCW after that performance tho i doubt he'll sustain that all season, he looked bad in preseason

Nope not right now. There's no definite time table on Kobe and MCW can be really nice this year. No competition for minutes behind him and he has the complete trust of Brett Brown to run phillys offense. I see him avg about 13 points, 7 assists, 1.5 steals a game with alright percentages.

^ you right about having the keys to the sixers offense. But like Hogwash said MCW looked awful in both summer league and preseason. His shooting %'s are certainly gonna be closer to 40% from the fields with a ton of TO's. But I'll hold onto em' for alil. He should provide plenty of steals, assists and a decent amount of rebounds for a pg

Drafted 7 out of an 8 man league...how'd I do? Anybody I should add/drop?

These are the players available...I was thinking to add Lance Stephenson or MCW? Thoughts or opinions?

Should I pick up PJ tucker? I'll be dropping Korver for him.

Isiah Thomas isn't in FA.

i dropped korver for corey brewer. really like brewers game and he is definitely a sleeper right now
Brewer is always hit or miss though
mean.gif
...I'd like some consistency this year
laugh.gif
he plays hard and puts in effort every game so i'd take that for a bench player. gives you 3s and steals so thats a plus

if spencer hawes is still in anyones FA you should pick him up now. hes starting off hot like last season so use him while hes hot

4 Stephen Curry, GS PG
21 Dwight Howard, Hou C
28 Al Horford, Atl C
45 Chris Bosh, Mia C
52 Andre Iguodala, GS SF
69 Wesley Matthews, Por SG
76 Jose Calderon, Dal PG
93 Jimmy Butler, Chi SG
100 Trey Burke*, Uta PG
117 Andrew Bynum, Cle C
124 J.J. Redick, LAC SG
141 Danilo Gallinari*, Den SF