OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Just got offered Kyrie for Paul George... accept, or should I counter with Batum for Kyrie. Kyrie has started off slow but its inevitable that he picks it up. PG24 looks like he's having his superstar/MVP caliber year, but I dont think he will go for a Batum for Kyrie swap.

Just got offered Kyrie for Paul George... accept, or should I counter with Batum for Kyrie. Kyrie has started off slow but its inevitable that he picks it up. PG24 looks like he's having his superstar/MVP caliber year, but I dont think he will go for a Batum for Kyrie swap.
theres no way someone would trade kyrie for batum. its only been 2 games.

PG >kyrie

sometimes i wonder if picking steph over PG was the right decision
frown.gif

Last edited:
I would have taken Steph over PG, but then again I am a die hard Warriors fan. I'm going to try and float Batum. But there's no way I'm letting go of George unless it's multi-player or a top 4 guy.

What picks did you have respectively? Because I really like your second team, that one is much better IMO. Not saying the first one is bad by any means. I would try and ship Wade, you cant afford to have him and Kyrie on your team, theyre both "Injury prone".

What picks did you have respectively? Because I really like your second team, that one is much better IMO. Not saying the first one is bad by any means. I would try and ship Wade, you cant afford to have him and Kyrie on your team, theyre both "Injury prone".
The second team I had 3rd pick in a 10 team snake draft.

True about Wade and Kyrie, imma end up trading Wade when I get a chance.

I will play risky with the first team because I am not really yahoo's setup.

I wish I could find full leagues on espn but I procrastinated and started joining leagues a couple of days ago 
mean.gif

The second team I had 3rd pick in a 10 team snake draft.

True about Wade and Kyrie, imma end up trading Wade when I get a chance.

I will play risky with the first team because I am not really yahoo's setup.

I wish I could find full leagues on espn but I procrastinated and started joining leagues a couple of days ago 
mean.gif

in a 10 man league you should probably drop ak47, there are definitely better options out there

Robin Lopez :stoneface: Should I drop him? Did this scrub even try to get better in the offseason? :stoneface:

Robin Lopez :stoneface: Should I drop him? Did this scrub even try to get better in the offseason? :stoneface:

I dropped him last night or faverani. If he's expendable then I would do it.

Considering dropping Valanciunas for Plumlee ...

I'd pick up Plumlee but not sure id drop JV for it. JV is only going to get better especially if Rudy or Demar get traded.

Last edited:
The proposed trade hot cancelled because the guy backed out of it. I hope you're right about D Will.

Robin Lopez
indifferent.gif
Should I drop him? Did this scrub even try to get better in the offseason?
indifferent.gif
I dropped him last night or faverani. If he's expendable then I would do it.

Considering dropping Valanciunas for Plumlee ...
I'd pick up Plumlee but not sure id drop JV for it. JV is only going to get better especially if Rudy or Demar get traded.
drop robin

pick up plum but not for JV yet. i dropped JV in my 10 man league since theres so much depth in the FA but i wouldn't recommend doing that if you're in a 12 man league

Damn, I have 11 fewer games played than my opponent. :x

But I'm only down 5-6. :smokin

MCW KILLIN IT  
pimp.gif
 Without him i probably go 3-6 this week. But with him, im at 7-2!!

Need him to ball for a couple more weeks so I can trade his *** because there's no way he keeps this up 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom