OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Some guy is trading me Rudy Gay and LMA for Monta, Jennings and Thaddeus Young. Is this a good trade for me?

Some guy is trading me Rudy Gay and LMA for Monta, Jennings and Thaddeus Young. Is this a good trade for me?
how many people are in your league?

think of the trade as gay, LMA and your best freeagent for monta jennings thad

i would do it

do it instantly
I would but Either way your loosing. Monte, B. Jennings and R. Gay mess up your shooting % 
laugh.gif

I accepted the trade. I was hesitant because LMA is a 20 and 9 guy while Young has the potential to be 18-20/ 9 guy but he does rack up steals so to me he was actually better than LMA. What do you guys think?

he gives up monta and jennings for rudy
I understand the trade, im just speaking from my knowledge. They're high volume shooters who can be hot one night and cold the next. 

I'm surprised the Rudy Gay haters on this forum havent commented yet lol. Where you guys at Yo? 
nerd.gif

I accepted the trade. I was hesitant because LMA is a 20 and 9 guy while Young has the potential to be 18-20/ 9 guy but he does rack up steals so to me he was actually better than LMA. What do you guys think?
theres no way thad is better than la...you're over thinking it. la is super consistent while thad is on and off, especially on a bad team. la is on a potential playoff team so he will be trying to win every game to lock a low seed. you win in that trade because rudy will bounce back. if you pick up someone solid from FA then you really win

theres no way thad is better than la...you're over thinking it. la is super consistent while thad is on and off, especially on a bad team. la is on a potential playoff team so he will be trying to win every game to lock a low seed. you win in that trade because rudy will bounce back. if you pick up someone solid from FA then you really win

:lol: yeah I tend to favor my players and their potential then to see the trade as face value. Alright, now I just got to hope trade goes through but the league I'm in has a trend of vetoing trades. Last year, less than 5 trades went through :lol: .

McGee needs to stop being such a fantasy dud. Holy moly -___-

Dude only played 13 minutes...first losing minutes to Koufos last year now losing to Mozgov? Whattttt 

Last edited:
I want to trade Deron Williams for either Evan Turner or Jrue Holiday. Should I wait and see how Williams' ankle gets before I trade him so early in the season. I think I can get a little more for him before his stock drops. My other proposed trade is for Michael Carter-Williams but I'm worried it may all be hype. Who else do you think I can get of value for Deron Williams? Mainly looking to beef up my steals/assists.

The Nuggets are bad. Theyre not making the playoffs. Shaw cant coach lol
Still cant find a source on why he only played 13 minutes today...He wasnt even in foul trouble...

I cant wait til Kobe comes back haha.

Last edited:
Was able to snag Faverani in both my leagues since I missed out on Plumlee.

Last edited:
Tobias Harris - F - Magic

Tobias Harris (ankle) is "weeks away from returning," according to reports.

The ankle sprain is now being called "severe," worse than initially thought. He is not practicing Saturday. This is a blow to fantasy owners who drafted Harris expecting him to build on strong numbers last year. Ankle sprains can be fickle injuries, and the situation will need to be monitored.

mean.gif

The ankle sprain is now being called "severe," worse than initially thought. He is not practicing Saturday. This is a blow to fantasy owners who drafted Harris expecting him to build on strong numbers last year. Ankle sprains can be fickle injuries, and the situation will need to be monitored.

mean.gif
RUN AND GET ANDREW NICHOLSON!!!!

mean.gif
RUN AND GET ANDREW NICHOLSON!!!!
the thing is that nicholson isnt even getting starter minutes to contribute significantly
sick.gif

i got offered gordon hayward for my kemba... its tempting but i feel like kemba got more potential. any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom