OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Wondering the same thing. I own him in one league and in my other he is currently a free agent. I'm tempted to pick him up but I also want to pick up a W this week versus one of the best teams in the league and I don't want him to potentially screw both of my teams.
Who would you drop? I like the idea of stashing Sanders, i think he'll turn it around and contribute nicely this season. So I would do it if I was you(If you have a dud on your team) 

In my league he's on the "no cut list" so in my case if i trade for him and he continues to suck then I'm screwed. The only way I could get rid of him at that point is through a trade and I'll get pennies on the dollar trade value for him.

Who would you drop? I like the idea of stashing Sanders, i think he'll turn it around and contribute nicely this season. So I would do it if I was you(If you have a dud on your team) 

In my league he's on the "no cut list" so in my case if i trade for him and he continues to suck then I'm screwed. The only way I could get rid of him at that point is through a trade and I'll get pennies on the dollar trade value for him.
I have one slot that I always add/drop a player with just to give me an extra guy on nights when most of my players aren't playing, and currently it's occupied by Omri Casspi since he plays tonight. Next in line would be Wilson Chandler but he's supposed to start playing again early next week. Other free agents I'm looking at are Ryan Anderson and Tobias Harris. It's a standard fantasy points league by the way. That's a risky trade, if the guy you're trading with isn't very smart then you could offer him Garnett, but he'll probably want more and I'm not sure if it's worth trading Marion. Is your league fantasy points or categories?

Drop Noah and pick up Ernes Kanter ? ( Tired of injured players) Gonna see how he plays tonight.

Drop Felton and pick up Dagic ?

Drop Rubio ? Dude it killllling my FG%

Drop Noah and pick up Ernes Kanter ? ( Tired of injured players) Gonna see how he plays tonight.

Drop Felton and pick up Dagic ?

Drop Rubio ? Dude it killllling my FG%
how many people are in your league? you cant go around dropping good starters like noah, felton,  and rubio
laugh.gif
. post your team and your FA list

Whats the verdict on Vasquez? I see he's not doing too hot since Isiah Thomas is on fire. Someone just dropped him and I'm thinking of stashing him til Thomas cools down. If he does cool down.

Whats the verdict on Vasquez? I see he's not doing too hot since Isiah Thomas is on fire. Someone just dropped him and I'm thinking of stashing him til Thomas cools down. If he does cool down.
vasquez will never be truly relevant with IT on the team

I'm having some thoughts about moving my players around what you think NT
Man I have been trying to get Wesley Mathews in my money league for a week now, and he just keeps balling out and raising his stock. I like your team though

AL JEFFERSON. I have just about had it with dude at this point about to throw him on the trade block and see what I can get

I just need him to play, because then I could package Joe Johnson and Andrew Nicholson for Wes Mathews. The guy who owns him doesnt have a well rounded team and he hasnt played Mathews at all.

Last edited:
Valanciunas has been disappointing.

Plumlee on the other hand .... might have to pick him up.

My shortcomings in fantasy football have been made up momentarily by fantasy basketball. Kevin Love, Anthony Davis, Rudy Gay :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Also, do you guys have any suggestions on what I should do with my team? I'm pretty new to FBB honestly, I just drafted players who I knew would produce and disregarded specific stat categories :lol:

View media item 647441

10 team league.

your team is very solid. who is in your FA? i would definitely drop KG for someone more serviceable and might consider dropping rondo if the right person is on FA

Some one dropped jason terry is it worth me picking him up?? Thinking about dropping alex burks for him

I'm #2 in waivers. Two big FAS just entered the pool. Tyson Chandler and Markeiff Morris. Who should I pick up? I'm leaning on Chandler for consistency but hes injured right now and Morris looks poised to be a reliable option for the Suns with a bigger upside.

one of the dudes in my league is from NZ and drafted adams in the 10th round

wont even be able to pick him up if he starts to beast
mean.gif

I'm #2 in waivers. Two big FAS just entered the pool. Tyson Chandler and Markeiff Morris. Who should I pick up? I'm leaning on Chandler for consistency but hes injured right now and Morris looks poised to be a reliable option for the Suns with a bigger upside.
morris. hes producing very nicely right now. chandler is out 4 weeks so no point in wasting a #2 on a guy who wont even play for a month

Back
Top Bottom