OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

I'm #2 in waivers. Two big FAS just entered the pool. Tyson Chandler and Markeiff Morris. Who should I pick up? I'm leaning on Chandler for consistency but hes injured right now and Morris looks poised to be a reliable option for the Suns with a bigger upside.
morris. hes producing very nicely right now. chandler is out 4 weeks so no point in wasting a #2 on a guy who wont even play for a month

Well, Markieff is on the wire till 11th and the N.O game they have is gonna be make it or break it for me. If he can still produce with AD on him then I'll gladly pick him up

What kind of return would you guys want for Boogie?
what position are you looking to improve
I should have clarified that I'm looking to acquire him.  Just trying to gauge what type of offer I should put together.
you would likely have to give up at least your 2nd best player on your team

I'm #2 in waivers. Two big FAS just entered the pool. Tyson Chandler and Markeiff Morris. Who should I pick up? I'm leaning on Chandler for consistency but hes injured right now and Morris looks poised to be a reliable option for the Suns with a bigger upside.
morris. hes producing very nicely right now. chandler is out 4 weeks so no point in wasting a #2 on a guy who wont even play for a month
Well, Markieff is on the wire till 11th and the N.O game they have is gonna be make it or break it for me. If he can still produce with AD on him then I'll gladly pick him up
markieff would probably be playing against the second unit since he comes off the bench. either way hes a perimeter player and davis is not as comfortable out there

Yeah, this is what I figured...  Especially after the big game he had last night.  I initially thought about offering Lawson straight up but I know 9 times out of 10 I would turn that down myself.  He's only the 4th best guy on my team IMO (George, Irving, Westbrook, Lawson).

I got Ryan Anderson for 3s but I've been winning 3s easily with him injured. Between Klay and Kevin Martin it seems impossible for me to lose.

What kind of player can I get for a healthy Ryan Anderson? Looking to upgrade rebounds, assists, steals.

Yeah, this is what I figured...  Especially after the big game he had last night.  I initially thought about offering Lawson straight up but I know 9 times out of 10 I would turn that down myself.  He's only the 4th best guy on my team IMO (George, Irving, Westbrook, Lawson).
id be ok with giving up irving or russel for dmc since you have 3 top point guards
I got Ryan Anderson for 3s but I've been winning 3s easily with him injured. Between Klay and Kevin Martin it seems impossible for me to lose.

What kind of player can I get for a healthy Ryan Anderson? Looking to upgrade rebounds, assists, steals.
it really depends on when anderson comes back and how his role plays in with the team. cant tell at the moment

kelly olynyk is starting over vitor faverani tonight. might be a good time to drop faverani if people still have him on their teams

Steven Adams is looking good. I'm in desperate need of bigs and the market is dry so I'm trying desperately to add but I have to wait till Monday.

It's likely I was wrong about Adams. Sensed high bust potential.
it really depends on how many minutes he gets. he never calls for the ball and all his points pretty much come from effort and cleaning up the glass so he might not be fantasy relevant unless he gets 25+ minutes a night

double OT cavs vs phi, opponent has irving and turner
mean.gif

double OT cavs vs phi, opponent has irving and turner :smh:

The disrespect. Yahoo ranked Turner up in the high 90s :smh: Hes producing like a 1st/2nd pick. I wanted to pick him up so bad but being at the end of the spectrum of drafts will cause you to lose most of the picks you wanted.

The disrespect. Yahoo ranked Turner up in the high 90s
mean.gif
Hes producing like a 1st/2nd pick. I wanted to pick him up so bad but being at the end of the spectrum of drafts will cause you to lose most of the picks you wanted.
I have Turner on a couple of my squads. I am surprised he is producing like he is.

I got T. Evans hoping he would play like in his rookie year but couldn't even get decent minutes. smh.

It's likely I was wrong about Adams. Sensed high bust potential.

it really depends on how many minutes he gets. he never calls for the ball and all his points pretty much come from effort and cleaning up the glass so he might not be fantasy relevant unless he gets 25+ minutes a night

For me he doesn't even have to score that many points. If he can keep rebounding and get some blocks a game that's already a big help.

Who should I add off waivers?

Tobias Harris

Ryan Anderson

Wilson Chandler

Steven Adams

Or should I just keep Zaza Pachulia (I have Larry Sanders as well) in case Sanders ends up in the doghouse for the season?

I'm leaning towards dropping Zaza for Harris since he's projected to get the most fantasy points, but it could be risky since he put up numbers on a depleted team last year and who knows when his ankle will be 100%.

Last edited:

Who should I add off waivers?

Tobias Harris

Ryan Anderson

Wilson Chandler

Steven Adams

Or should I just keep Zaza Pachulia (I have Larry Sanders as well) in case Sanders ends up in the doghouse for the season?

I'm leaning towards dropping Zaza for Harris since he's projected to get the most fantasy points, but it could be risky since he put up numbers on a depleted team last year and who knows when his ankle will be 100%.
I would rank them Harris > Chandler > Anderson > Adams in that order.  Drop Zaza quick, when Harris returns he is going to be the star of that team.  Him and Oladipo (who should be starting by midseason) are going to make the Magic relevant again.  

I would rank them Harris > Chandler > Anderson > Adams in that order.  Drop Zaza quick, when Harris returns he is going to be the star of that team.  Him and Oladipo (who should be starting by midseason) are going to make the Magic relevant again.  
Just made the move, thanks. I figure stashing a player is worth it considering it's mostly how good your team is come playoff time.

Just made the move, thanks. I figure stashing a player is worth it considering it's mostly how good your team is come playoff time.
You got it dude!  I am stashing Harris in both of my leagues and owned him last year after his trade to the Magic.  The guy reminds me of Shawn Marion circa 7 years ago.  I just hope this ankle issue doesn't linger like Steph Curry's.

Back
Top Bottom