OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Dropped McGee for Hickson...so disappointing considering I got him 8th round lol

Last edited:
come back from thor to see this 
pimp.gif

had no one playing today so i dropped two guys just to have brewer and MWP on the roster today, went from 2-7 to 5-4

gotta give you guys a big thanks to all you guys i lost my first week and with all your help i cam up winning last week :smokin i made the most moves out of my whole league :lol:

Got two lucky wins to open the season in one of my leagues, won both of them on the last night of the week and by such small margins. Besides FT% and TOs I rank below average in every other category. Guess I'm staking an early claim for manager of the year. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Got two lucky wins to open the season in one of my leagues, won both of them on the last night of the week and by such small margins. Besides FT% and TOs I rank below average in every other category. Guess I'm staking an early claim for manager of the year. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 best feeling 

Should I trade Deron Williams for Jrue Holiday. I don't want to wait and see if D Will gets to 100%.

Should I trade Deron Williams for Jrue Holiday. I don't want to wait and see if D Will gets to 100%.
neither are doing great so im not sure why you would want jrue

Would offering Jeff Green for Teague be a fair trade
i would do that in a heartbeat, better to do it now while people are still hyped over his game winner
yes. both players are doing well so it should be an even trade if one person needs a pg and another needs a forward

Do you think I can trade Kevin Garnett or should I just drop him? I was thinking of packaging him in a trade just dont know who to target? Any advice?

Here's my team:

I've got 

CP3

Avery Bradley

Jarrett Jack

Varejao

Drummond

David Lee

Rudy Gay

Bradley Beal

Monta Ellis

Al Horford

Jimmy Butler

Think its worth dropping Varejao for Hickson? Or should I stay with my current team?

Larry Sanders out 6 weeks, so Henson and Pachulia would be good pickups right now

Larry Sanders out 6 weeks, so Henson and Pachulia would be good pickups right now
I had Sanders stashed in both leagues. 
mean.gif

In one league (categories) do I drop him and pick up Lin, Henson, or Hickson? Or do I stash him on IR and drop Gallinari who is currently on there?

In the other (points) I have 4 bench slots but have Harris stashed on it. In this league should I drop him for Ryan Anderson, Wilson Chandler, Blair, or Pachulia?

Last edited:
I drafted Henson late but have Harris in my IR slot already so Sanders is going to be eating a bench spot... this sucks.

Back
Top Bottom