Varejao

Drummond

David Lee

Rudy Gay

Bradley Beal

Monta Ellis

Al Horford

Jimmy Butler

Think its worth dropping Varejao for Hickson? Or should I stay with my current team?
i would hold off on hickson until we see what he can do. i would consider dropping bradley and jack though

Last edited:
Who is more valuable to keep on IR in a head to head category league, Larry Sanders or Danilo Gallinari?

Also in a points league should I stash Sanders (one of my 4 bench slots is occupied by Tobias Harris) or should I drop him for Ryan Anderson, John Henson, Jason Smith, Jared Sullinger, or Wilson Chandler?

Last edited:
I am trying to drop some one for Kidd-Gilcrest he is a FA in our league

Drop Jimmy Bulter or Ersan Ilysova or neither

Dropped alex burks for jarret jack was that a good move??
thats fine, but they're both bench players so they might not contribute as consistently

Who is more valuable to keep on IR in a head to head category league, Larry Sanders or Danilo Gallinari?

Also in a points league should I stash Sanders (one of my 4 bench slots is occupied by Tobias Harris) or should I drop him for Ryan Anderson, John Henson, Jason Smith, Jared Sullinger, or Wilson Chandler?
they're both coin flips. id go with sanders since he he has a definite timable return and galo is still up in the air. i'd drop sanders for jason smith. hes producing incredibly well right now, ride the hot streak.

they're both coin flips. id go with sanders since he he has a definite timable return and galo is still up in the air. i'd drop sanders for jason smith. hes producing incredibly well right now, ride the hot streak.
Dropped Gallinari and moved Sanders to IR and dropped Sanders in my other league. I decided to pick up Jason Smith in both leagues and he plays tonight and tomorrow which is a plus, we'll see how he does. Thanks for the help as always.

thinking of adding jason smith and getting rid of brandon bass or samuel dalebert is that a good move??

thinking of adding jason smith and getting rid of brandon bass or samuel dalebert is that a good move??
It can't hurt since both Bass and Dalembert are low risk, low reward players. They're both pretty consistent, but Smith has the chance to surpass both of them. Drop one of them depending on who's averaging less points (unless it's categories) in your league and see how adding Smith plays out.

It can't hurt since both Bass and Dalembert are low risk, low reward players. They're both pretty consistent, but Smith has the chance to surpass both of them. Drop one of them depending on who's averaging less points (unless it's categories) in your league and see how adding Smith plays out.
my league is in categories lol thats why its been a tough decision for me

Someone in my points league dropped DeRozan and I'm very tempted to pick him up even though he's struggling with his shot. I know he's not an efficient shooter, but if he can improve his terrible percentage (which he probably will) he might be worth submitting a waiver claim. I feel like his 14.1 fantasy points per game projection could be kind of low. What do you guys think?

If I had to drop a player it'd be Jason Smith.

evan turner for aflalo and ariza? ariza's been struggling, but afflalo has been great
i think turner could be sold higher than that, unless you need depth
get rid of sam for jason

Someone in my points league dropped DeRozan and I'm very tempted to pick him up even though he's struggling with his shot. I know he's not an efficient shooter, but if he can improve his terrible percentage (which he probably will) he might be worth submitting a waiver claim. I feel like his 14.1 fantasy points per game projection could be kind of low. What do you guys think?

If I had to drop a player it'd be Jason Smith.
pick him up

well, i pretty much gave up my fg and ft %, so i need to hit every other category. which is why i'm considering afflalo and ariza, i would be dropping splitter if i do the trade. stats seem similar, except i'll get more 3's and steals maybe

People in my one league are dropping a lot of good players. I'll probably try and add Ilyasova over DeRozan and drop Jason Smith who I just picked up today. 
laugh.gif
 Good move?

Back
Top Bottom