OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

My Dwade for his David Lee

I'm thinking of offering this trade to my buddy. He needs a SG and has a plethora of big men and I need one ever since losing Horford last week. I have depth at SG with JR Smith and Derozan and I just picked up Randy Foye this week since he's starting again so my production at SG won't take that big of a hit except in maybe the steals department.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

I'm thinking of offering this trade to my buddy. He needs a SG and has a plethora of big men and I need one ever since losing Horford last week. I have depth at SG with JR Smith and Derozan and I just picked up Randy Foye this week since he's starting again so my production at SG won't take that big of a hit except in maybe the steals department.

What do you guys think?

I would do that in an instant. (If you can get him to agree)

I have David Lee on my team so i may be biased but he is probably one of more consistent players in fantasy bball and he'll give you a boost in FG% while shooting a pretty good percentage from the line and posting close to 20-10 a night. Thats very valuable to have that consistent production on your team.

D-Wade while valuable can rack up quite a few DNP's and can ultimately cost you the week because of the lack of games.

What do you guys think?

I have David Lee on my team so i may be biased but he is probably one of more consistent players in fantasy bball and he'll give you a boost in FG% while shooting a pretty good percentage from the line and posting close to 20-10 a night. Thats very valuable to have that consistent production on your team.

D-Wade while valuable can rack up quite a few DNP's and can ultimately cost you the week because of the lack of games.
just a tip - during weeks 21,22,and 23 (all playoff weeks), GSW only plays 3-2-4 games respectively; whereas the heat play 4-4-4. although dwade also has a bunch of dnps. youll (possibly) be getting 3 more games from wade come playoffs. i personally would get lee and sell him for another player in a couple of weeks

Last edited:
if you're doing well in the standings then i would hold onto wade. if not then trade for lee. when wade plays hes a top 10 fantasy player, even though he does DNP 1 out of every 5-6 games. i do worry that come playoff time the heat will rest their players though

for everyone who lost cp3, there are still a number of decent to good pgs in the FA. you can pick up collison (probably picked up last night), marshall, luke ridnour, beno udrih, and raymond felton (should be back tomorrow) are still floating around in many leagues
i picked up Collison last night. Hope he performs well with more minutes. Considered taking Marshall too. 

just a tip - during weeks 21,22,and 23 (all playoff weeks), GSW only plays 3-2-4 games respectively; whereas the heat play 4-4-4. although dwade also has a bunch of dnps. youll (possibly) be getting 3 more games from wade come playoffs. i personally would get lee and sell him for another player in a couple of weeks

if you're doing well in the standings then i would hold onto wade. if not then trade for lee. when wade plays hes a top 10 fantasy player, even though he does DNP 1 out of every 5-6 games. i do worry that come playoff time the heat will rest their players though

Thanks for the input fellas. My playoffs actually start week 20 and end the 22, weird I know but my buddy who's the commish has it set up that way. So if I do make the finals with D Lee, that 2 game week won't matter until then saying I make it. I checked Dwade's schedule those weeks and they're all 4 game weeks but in week 21 he has 2 sets of back to backs which mean's hes' only going to play 2 games that week and week 22 he has one set of back to backs which means he's only playing 3 games. So no matter what, D Lee and Dwade will play the same amount of games those 3 weeks since they both have 4 games in week 20 unless D Wade sits one that week.

I'm in first place right now but losing Horford for the season and CP3 for multiple weeks is a huge hit to all categories of my team and all I can hope for is to stay competitive these next couple of weeks. My only bigs right now are Pekovic, Favors and Brandan Wright. It's a 12 team league, 12 man roster, 1 IR and we start 8 instead of the usual standard 10 players.

Just accepted unibrow/korver/chalmers for my ibaka/Webster/dwill.

Hopefully it doesn't bite me in *** later. Felt I could take the assists hit. We'll see

Last edited:
how fair is rudy gay and klay thompson for boogie cousins and gerald henderson? i would receive boogie and henderson

I feel like every one should have 1 slot where you could just rotate Lakers :lol:

Last edited:
Currently 1st place but lost half my squad to injuries! :x :smh:

Paul
Westbrook
Anderson
Horford

Either done or out for a period of time. Had to scramble for bodies

The replacements:
Collison
Marshall
Dunleavy
Sanders

if any of you have injured/dropable players on your team id suggest picking up mike dunleavy ASAP since deng got traded. not sure how much production he will give but he is worth a flier for a week or two

edit: apparently dunleavy will eventually be traded as well. chicago said tony snell is going to benefit most out of these trades so if you have room to hold onto a player it should be him

Last edited:
Well I was making roster moves from the app and accidentally dropped Al Jefferson.... Waiting to see what the GM does, I currently have a commanding lead on 1st place.

so does Deng being gone mean that the keys to the United Center belong to Jimmy Butler this season? I have Butler and need some hope for my last place team that lost my 1st Round Marc Gasol and 3rd Round Westbrook picks.

hey guys, Im currently 3rd in my league 5.5 games back from first and its a 12 team league. I'm looking to improve my roster with a 2 for 1 trade. I need some opinions on who to trade on my team and who to target. My team is:

john wall/Brandon jennings

lance stephens/jeff green

paul george/shawn marion

demarcus cousins/david lee

Jonas valucinas/marcin gortat

thanks guys.

so does Deng being gone mean that the keys to the United Center belong to Jimmy Butler this season? I have Butler and need some hope for my last place team that lost my 1st Round Marc Gasol and 3rd Round Westbrook picks.
i don't see 1 player dominating the team. only rose did that when he was healthy but it seems like every player gets touches now

hey guys, Im currently 3rd in my league 5.5 games back from first and its a 12 team league. I'm looking to improve my roster with a 2 for 1 trade. I need some opinions on who to trade on my team and who to target. My team is:

john wall/Brandon jennings

lance stephens/jeff green

paul george/shawn marion

demarcus cousins/david lee

Jonas valucinas/marcin gortat

thanks guys.
your team is fine

/\ I don't really mean superstar Melo/Kobe/D Rose numbers, I'm hoping to at least get Deng numbers from Butler. Deng last season without Rose and a sleeping Butler was pretty solid.

Just wondering for those who have Ryan Anderson on their team...are you guys going to drop him or wait a month or so (could be out for the season)?  He was just diagnosed with a herniated disc. 

Back
Top Bottom