OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Ryno is an easy drop.  The healing process is 1-6 months, forget about sufficient recovery to play 30+ minutes of professional basketball.

Someone offered me Marc Gasol for Evan Turner...do I do it? I have a bunch of SG/SF and just lost Al Horford smh.

Oh i'm #1 in the league btw and am playing the worst team this week so I can afford to have Gasol sitting out too.

So yeah, Gasol for my Evan Turner...do it?

Someone offered me Marc Gasol for Evan Turner...do I do it? I have a bunch of SG/SF and just lost Al Horford smh.

Oh i'm #1 in the league btw and am playing the worst team this week so I can afford to have Gasol sitting out too.

i would
Should I drop Bynum or hold onto him incase a team like Miami signs him?
i'd cut him even if the heat sign him.

Should I drop Bynum or hold onto him incase a team like Miami signs him?
instant drop

im ok with that trade. i love ET though
Holiday and Monroe or Jennings and David West. Who gets the better end of the deal?
holiday and monroe. not by much though. its pretty even

14 man league...
who to drop for Felton since I need another Pg.... Markieff, Terrence Jones, or Nene
I'm leaning towards droppingMarkieff or Nene cuz this league has a stats for minutes and his minutes has been dropping :rolleyes
What you guys think?

14 man league...
who to drop for Felton since I need another Pg.... Markieff, Terrence Jones, or Nene
I'm leaning towards droppingMarkieff or Nene cuz this league has a stats for minutes and his minutes has been dropping
eyes.gif

What you guys think?
morris

had a 12 team league where I auto drafted the first half of my roster and drafted the rest. figured i'd toss it aside and just update the lineups once a month. did that and still somehow 2nd in the league with only a few pickups and some injuries on my team. was pleasantly surprised :smokin

here's my lineup

Avery Bradley
Jordan Crawford
Kawhi Leonard
Kevin Durant
David Lee
Jordan Hill
Andre Drummond
Blake Griffin
Victor Oladipo
John Henson
Larry Sanders
Dion Waiters
JaVale McGee

got McGee collecting dust on the bench and the last news I read was that he wasn't even practicing yet. got Oladipo, Jordan Crawford, and Avery Bradley as my PGs so need a bit of help on assists.
Udrih, Reggie Jackson, Collison, Kendall Marshall, and Mo Williams as FAs. I could also use some SFs since KD and Kawhi are my only ones so I get a back log sometimes of PGs and PFs when those two arent playing

had a 12 team league where I auto drafted the first half of my roster and drafted the rest. figured i'd toss it aside and just update the lineups once a month. did that and still somehow 2nd in the league with only a few pickups and some injuries on my team. was pleasantly surprised
smokin.gif

here's my lineup

Avery Bradley
Jordan Crawford
Kawhi Leonard
Kevin Durant
David Lee
Jordan Hill
Andre Drummond
Blake Griffin
Victor Oladipo
John Henson
Larry Sanders
Dion Waiters
JaVale McGee

got McGee collecting dust on the bench and the last news I read was that he wasn't even practicing yet. got Oladipo, Jordan Crawford, and Avery Bradley as my PGs so need a bit of help on assists.
Udrih, Reggie Jackson, Collison, Kendall Marshall, and Mo Williams as FAs. I could also use some SFs since KD and Kawhi are my only ones so I get a back log sometimes of PGs and PFs when those two arent playing
dude. drop henson, mcgee, hill. pick up jackson, marshall. Oladipo, Jordan Crawford, and Avery Bradley are not assists pgs, they are scoring guards. i can see why you're 2nd in the league if reggie and marshall are in your FA

Randy Foye was such a clutch pick up last week in the wake of Andre Miller being dismissed from the team now on the trading block. Dude cooked tonight and if you need a 2 guard, he's definitely worth a look.

So I'm one of 3 commissioners in this league I'm in, and this deal was proposed by 2 members.

Lebron/Kanter/Amare for Iggy/Ibaka/JR Smith.

Immediately got a bunch of texts from other owners saying to veto the deal.

Is that trade vetoable? Owner of LBJ is in last place if it matters.

Should/Could I move Evan Turner for Klay?

CP3
MCW
John Wall
Turner
Thad Young
Favors
Varejao
Hayward
Brow
Kendall Marshall
Paul Milsap
Lance Stephenson

Last edited:
Just wondering for those who have Ryan Anderson on their team...are you guys going to drop him or wait a month or so (could be out for the season)?  He was just diagnosed with a herniated disc. 

I dropped him

Time to give up on Ariza?

So I'm one of 3 commissioners in this league I'm in, and this deal was proposed by 2 members.

Veto if you have LeBron you should acquire better assets than that. Those are all mid round picks for a debatable #1 pick. I can see why your league is upset...well it might depend on how good the recipient of LeBron is too.

Veto if you have LeBron you should acquire better assets than that. Those are all mid round picks for a debatable #1 pick. I can see why your league is upset...well it might depend on how good the recipient of LeBron is too.
the deal isnt terrible but i'd want a legit superstar for lebron. its basically lebron for the other 3. kanter and amare arent worth anything
Should/Could I move Evan Turner for Klay?

CP3
MCW
John Wall
Turner
Thad Young
Favors
Varejao
Hayward
Brow
Kendall Marshall
Paul Milsap
Lance Stephenson
yeah you need some 3s

Was offered Gerald Henderson for my Jose Calderon.

My other PG's are Tony Parker, Lowry and Marshall

Damn made a brash and of the moment trade last night with a buddy, 2nd to last place in one of my leagues and traded him Love, and Kobe for Faried, Noah and Parsons. He ended up getting Taj Gibson too since I had to drop someone since I was over my roster limit.

Had to rationalize short term success over long term...did I take the L on this?

the deal isnt terrible but i'd want a legit superstar for lebron. its basically lebron for the other 3. kanter and amare arent worth anything
Just re - examined that trade wasn't as bad as I made it out to be :lol:

Last edited:
Damn made a brash and of the moment trade last night with a buddy, 2nd to last place in one of my leagues and traded him Love, and Kobe for Faried, Noah and Parsons. He ended up getting Taj Gibson too since I had to drop someone since I was over my roster limit.

Had to rationalize short term success over long term...did I take the L on this?
yes you took the L. faried and noah have been terrible. parsons is injured. you gave away the best player who was producing tremendously.

Back
Top Bottom