OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

I WAS offered Eric Bledsoe for my Klay Thompson but now this guy wants to offer me Dragic for KT instead :lol: :smh:

I WAS offered Eric Bledsoe for my Klay Thompson but now this guy wants to offer me Dragic for KT instead :lol: :smh:

I was actually offered something similar a few days ago lol. Klay/Henderson for my Dragic/Green. I didn't take it though 8)

yes 12 team h2h but im really hesitant on giving up curry and gordon just got injured last night, not sure the severity though

hmm, I think if you were good on 3's/assists I would strongly consider it. Davis is a top 3 fantasy value. Gets you steals/blocks on top of his scoring and rebounding

That goddamn Ricky Rubio makes me just give up on even trying to get my team's FG% up. :smh: :lol:

Who would he be worth in a trade?

That goddamn Ricky Rubio makes me just give up on even trying to get my team's FG% up.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Who would he be worth in a trade?
honestly he is not worth much... id just hold onto him until he can get 4-5 good games in a row

Any advice for my team bros? In a 12 man h2h 9 cat $ league with some friends. Highly competitive and active. I've made a lot of moves/trades in the past couple weeks since I've been hit with injuries. I've had drafted the following injured/trash players lol: Rondo, Redick, Iggy, KG, Nash, Gallinari, Perk, etc. So I struggled in the beginning. I think I like what I've done though to get my team back to decent, but I still feel my big men are kind of thin. Only player I have left that I drafted is Kyrie.

Thoughts?

View media item 712309

Al Horford man :smh: :\ :frown:

My team is going to take a huge hit with him out. I need to make some moves now.

Last edited:
Who on the Hawks do you think will benefit from Horford's injury? I've never heard of Antic, but he's the backup for center on the depth chart, I''m pretty sure Ayon played some center for the Magic, and I don't see Brand moving to the 5 but that could just be me.

Got offered Goran Dragic for Tim Duncan, should I accept it?
goran is playing excellent, i would definitely consider if i have 2-3 other pf/c's on my team
I hate being a Jordan Hill owner
mean.gif
drop him

Who on the Hawks do you think will benefit from Horford's injury? I've never heard of Antic, but he's the backup for center on the depth chart, I''m pretty sure Ayon played some center for the Magic, and I don't see Brand moving to the 5 but that could just be me.
i picked up brand but realized that hes 34 y/o. not really sure who will benefit most honestly. we will know by tonight how the situation plays out
jimmy butler for alphabet?
id take a chance on that

this guy really wants jennings from me. the only person i want from his team is aaron afflalo. anyone know if AA is in the magics future plans? i dont want to trade for him and then out of nowhere AA gets traded to another team come trade deadline because i know oladipo is in their future plans

goran is playing excellent, i would definitely consider if i have 2-3 other pf/c's on my team

drop him

i picked up brand but realized that hes 34 y/o. not really sure who will benefit most honestly. we will know by tonight how the situation plays out

id take a chance on that

this guy really wants jennings from me. the only person i want from his team is aaron afflalo. anyone know if AA is in the magics future plans? i dont want to trade for him and then out of nowhere AA gets traded to another team come trade deadline because i know oladipo is in their future plans
no way theyre keeping afflalo

Back
Top Bottom