OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

yes you took the L. faried and noah have been terrible. parsons is injured. you gave away the best player who was producing tremendously.

i wouldnt even trade love alone for those 3

Taj>Faried(by a little since Faried is doing well now)

Kobe = Parsons( factoring in the fact that Kobe's injured but is WAY better than Parsons healthy)

Love> Noah

You took an L, it'll hurt your teams production but its not like you got murdered in the trade. You still got quality players out of it. Giving up Love is what killed the trade for you. You gave up too much.
Thanks for the insight guys I knew I took a big L...but 16 games behind 8th place for the playoffs and drafting Horford and Lopez as my bigs killed me :smh:

Kinda had to take what I could to patch up my season.

Last edited:
What has happen to Sullinger? Can Sullinger owners chime in? Should I dump this dude? This dude was one of my go to guys but hes being benched and playing behind Humphries now?:rolleyes
I dumped OJ mayo for MKG, hoping he does well. I know Taylor is out so hes gonna get all t he minutes he can handle.
I picked up Sullinger off free agency in the beginning of the season. I dropped him for Josh McRoberts last week and I'm glad I got rid of Sullinger before he hit his decline. He might pick up again late in the season after his wrist fully heals but there's no real incentive to keep him right now. I'm probably going to drop McRoberts too cause he hasn't been giving me anything. I'm looking at Pero Antic as a replacement but I already have two other players on the Hawks and don't want to add a third from their roster. He seems like a solid center from what his stat sheet is showing. Anybody got any insight on Antic?

This is kind of a general question about fantasy sites... Is there any fantasy site that just fills your starting line-up with players that have games, like say from right after the draft.

I've been in a few ESPN leagues and I've always wondered why they don't do this?

For example

Does Yahoo or any other place just put those guys in the lineup or does every site make manually select who's in the lineup for every game? It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to implement. Just fill the lineup with the top guys.

Just curious.
you must fill it yourself. if the site was allowed to fill it for you then they'd probably be allowed to do adds/drops for you too, and no one would want that

I much prefer it that way. People being too lazy to fill their rosters daily has saved me many a time in fantasy. One of the first things I do in the morning is set my lineups from my phone or comptuer, then for my DTD guys I make sure to keep watch to see what their status is going to be.

Download the app, and make a habit of doing it first thing in the morning and you'll be fine. Set an alarm in your phone if you need to.

Last edited:
Jrue Holiday out indefinitely with a stress fracture. If you need a PG still recovering from all the ones that went down, Brian Roberts is worth a flier. Might not score a lot but he'll for sure get about 6-8 assists and 8-12 points and maybe a steal game. I dropped George Hill for him.

Last edited:
Jrue Holiday out indefinitely with a stress fracture. If you need a PG still recovering from all the ones that went down, Brian Roberts is worth a flier. Might not score a lot but he'll for sure get about 6-8 assists and 8-12 points and maybe a steal game. I dropped George Hill for him.
just about to post this. roberts is actually underrated as a pg. he fit in pretty well with vasquez last season and this season he has a healthy davis. i picked him up in all of my 12 man leagues

dropped jeremy lamb for brian roberts in my league as well.

two of my main bigs went down (lost both horford and brook lopez :smh: ), and haven't been able to recover in rebounds/blocks. now its as if im stockpiling PG/SGs :lol:

should i drop jimmy butler for roberts? my only pg now is kendall marshall with holiday injured. butler's fg is horrible and him getting more touches doesnt sound too good.

should i drop jimmy butler for roberts? my only pg now is kendall marshall with holiday injured. butler's fg is horrible and him getting more touches doesnt sound too good.

No. Give roberts 3-4 games before you go all in. Hes gonna lose minutes to Reke evans anyways

Brian Roberts and Foye are FA's in my league right now. Which one would be the better choice to pick up? Foye is ballin right now, but Roberts is going to get some shine with Jrue out.

Brian Roberts and Foye are FA's in my league right now. Which one would be the better choice to pick up? Foye is ballin right now, but Roberts is going to get some shine with Jrue out.
foye for 3s roberts for ast. depends on what you need and who you're dropping

I am seriously beginning to consider just benching anybody that plays Indiana.

Speaking of which, PG24 has been stinking it up in January--NYE to be more specific--shooting 37% from the floor.
mean.gif

Ended up scooping Foye for the 3s. If his production drops back down I can just get Mario Chalmers again. No one ever gets him in my league and I've probably added and dropped him at least 5 different times now this season. :rofl: :rofl:

Dropped Sullinger for Bargani earlier today and then Sulli shows everyone he still has good games in him today. :smh:

Is Bargani still a better asset over Sulli? Tyson Chandler is also on FA, should I have gotten him?

Alphabet owners, now might be the time to drop him, I had to. :x

Last edited:
Ended up scooping Foye for the 3s. If his production drops back down I can just get Mario Chalmers again. No one ever gets him in my league and I've probably added and dropped him at least 5 different times now this season.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dropped Sullinger for Bargani earlier today and then Sulli shows everyone he still has good games in him today.
mean.gif

Is Bargani still a better asset over Sulli? Tyson Chandler is also on FA, should I have gotten him?

Alphabet owners, now might be the time to drop him, I had to.
sick.gif
IMO alphabet shouldnt have even been added. he never showed signs of being a productive player when he started and middleton always overshadowed him. if sully gets the minutes he will give you better stats than bargs

Bledsoe was just dropped.

Does the news about him having the mensicus removed change anything? I hear it's a faster healing time than just a repair. If so, is he worth a stash if he can come back in about a month? (Metta came back in 12 days from meniscus surgery, but there's a 4-6 week timetable for Eric)

i would hold off at least 2 weeks to pick up bledsoe unless i am way ahead in the standings and can afford it

Last edited:

Does the news about him having the mensicus removed change anything? I hear it's a faster healing time than just a repair. If so, is he worth a stash if he can come back in about a month? (Metta came back in 12 days from meniscus surgery, but there's a 4-6 week timetable for Eric)

Yeah i agree, if you can afford it or are willing to take the risk go for it. If its a deep league though, maybe its worth the risk. If you can hold off for a little bit that would be ideal but that's your call.

He will most likely take all 6 weeks to recover though. Honestly the Suns aren't going to rush him back especially considering the nature of the injury.

DJ Augustine or Dunleavy worth the pick up?

My team has been hot but I keep getting hit with injuries. Been feeling like i need to make some changes.

Avery Bradley

Bradley Beal

Brandon Knight

Gordon Hayward

Terrance Jones

Wilson Chandler

David Lee

Drummond

Rudy Gay

Monta Ellis

Varejao

Collison

Chris Paul

Yeah i agree, if you can afford it or are willing to take the risk go for it. If its a deep league though, maybe its worth the risk. If you can hold off for a little bit that would be ideal but that's your call.

He will most likely take all 6 weeks to recover though. Honestly the Suns aren't going to rush him back especially considering the nature of the injury.
this. the suns can take their time with him. green is playing great at the 2 guard and dragic is having his best season yet. no need to rush at all

DJ Augustine or Dunleavy worth the pick up?

My team has been hot but I keep getting hit with injuries. Been feeling like i need to make some changes.

Avery Bradley

Bradley Beal

Brandon Knight

Gordon Hayward

Terrance Jones

Wilson Chandler

David Lee

Drummond

Rudy Gay

Monta Ellis

Varejao

Collison

Chris Paul
your team is fine. no need to add

Would y'all recommend dropping J.R. Smith for Bledsoe? I can afford it, my other SGs are Klay, Joe Johnson, Ariza and Waiters

Back
Top Bottom