Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

No. Salmons used to offer a decent FG%, PTS, 3s. Now he brings none of that. A pretty empty fantasy player IMO.... But I think I would rather have Salmons than Afflalo

I'm in an H2H points league. Afflalo was kinda the one I was leaning towards dropping.
ohwell.gif

no word yet on devin harris most likely one game since it has a flagrant 2.

Edit* he is not gonna get suspended

the owner said he'll do bargnani for j-rich is it lopsided? i dont wanna give him a good player seeing how he is 1st place right now.

Is there anybody who owns jj hickson getting pretty annoyed like me? His inability to contribute to rebounds or other categories is pissing me off.

yo should i keep rudy gay or try and get someone else while he's hot (nh) cause i dont think his stats are gonna stay like that

Try and sell high if you can.

And damn, 2 of my waiver bound players, Douglas & Calderon are killing my fg%.
Sucks, I was about to drop Douglas for Matthews and someone else snatched him up quick.
Now I am stuck with these 2 in the mean time.

I give up Ellis, Carter, and R Jefferson for Love, B Lopez, and Carl Landry?? Yay or nay? Been thinking about this trade for a minute....

Hedo, T. Gibson, Warrick, R. Lewis

should i drop any of these players for W. Matthews?

Originally Posted by Jackofspad3s

Is there anybody who owns jj hickson getting pretty annoyed like me? His inability to contribute to rebounds or other categories is pissing me off.
CO-
222157e877ee4508285bd87c9d8abd7440b925c.gif
-SIGN!!!!
Was hoping he'd at least turn into a sell-high guy, but I can't even trade him now. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DTruth07

warrick if any. matthews having a alright season. today he just happened to go off. dont expect that often

Originally Posted by kobehead

I give up Ellis, Carter, and R Jefferson for Love, B Lopez, and Carl Landry?? Yay or nay? Been thinking about this trade for a minute....
all that 3's, assts, stls, pts for rebs?

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

Originally Posted by DTruth07

warrick if any. matthews having a alright season. today he just happened to go off. dont expect that often

Starting for Roy had something to do with it, I could imagine him doing decent, 15-18 pts, 2-3 3pointers, 2blk/stl a game, as long as Roy is out.
I'd probably drop Warrick from that list because all he really gives is pts and good fg%, not much else. Hedo is also too inconsistent in his position so that is something to think about.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by Jackofspad3s

CO-
222157e877ee4508285bd87c9d8abd7440b925c.gif
-SIGN!!!!
Was hoping he'd at least turn into a sell-high guy, but I can't even trade him now. 
mad.gif
laugh.gif
dude in my league just dropped him

Some cat just dropped Troy Murphy. Should I pick him up and drop Hickson? I was gonna drop affalo but he has too much potential.

eric gordon, andray blatche and maggette for rudy gay and tyrus thomas. im giving up eg, blatche and maggette. good deal?

I wouldn't do it. Every year, people are so high on Thomas and I don't know why. He hasn't delivered a consistent line and I always felt like he is ranked higher than he can really deliver.

Originally Posted by diew its james

eric gordon, andray blatche and maggette for rudy gay and tyrus thomas. im giving up eg, blatche and maggette. good deal?
No, no silly
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Im trying to trade Eric Bledsoe for high while he has some value. Any ideas on players I can trade for and maybe get away with this? Maybe some player thats underachieving right now but bound to do well later?

I don't think you can sell Bledsoe that high at the moment unless there is a solid evidence that Baron isn't coming back. Not to mention Foye is nearing his return as well. I think you also have to be more specific what stats you need so it is easier to suggest someone.

Back
Top Bottom