Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

I'm thinking about trading for Durant. My boy said he'll take it for just Jrue, Monta, and a filler. Im thinking Jamal, he's thinking Griffin, and i add someone.

What i like, I'll have a wing of Durant and Lebron, enough said.

Dislike: Doesn't really help me in assists, boards and blocks, my main focus, although my FT does go up, a lot. I also want to sell high on Griffin while i can, thoughts?

3 players for Durant especially if one is Monta, that seems a bit much, considering he is shooting at a worst fg% than last year.
Monta is more injury prone though so that's tough. Are you getting a second one with Durant though?

Last in my league and I have so much dead weight right now... 
30t6p3b.gif

Iggy, Caman, : hurt.... 
frown.gif
   Had Delfino but I dropped him for Warrick yesterday. Now it looks like 
Lou Williams, Afflalo and Hickson: bull-@++!$%+ around like brova man from the 5th (4th?) floor... 
30t6p3b.gif

Gibson has been solid but his time is coming to an end soon. 
ohwell.gif

Point me in the right direction fellas cuz I am LOST!! 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Last in my league and I have so much dead weight right now... 
30t6p3b.gif

Iggy, Caman, : hurt.... 
frown.gif
   Had Delfino but I dropped him for Warrick yesterday. Now it looks like 
Lou Williams, Afflalo and Hickson: bull-!$!%!** around like brova man from the 5th (4th?) floor... 
30t6p3b.gif

Gibson has been solid but his time is coming to an end soon. 
ohwell.gif

Point me in the right direction fellas cuz I am LOST!! 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

What FA are available in your league?

Paul Millsap has been a pleasant surprise. Did not expect the amount of production I'm getting out of him.
pimp.gif

I remember telling all of you guys to draft him last year. Dude was putting in work the year before and last year whenever Boozer was out. He didnt get that contract for nothing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Originally Posted by kobehead

I give up Ellis, Carter, and R Jefferson for Love, B Lopez, and Carl Landry?? Yay or nay? Been thinking about this trade for a minute....
all that 3's, assts, stls, pts for rebs?
My rebs suck...  but yeah I think I rather punt rebs than do the trade...
Any other opinions? 

Here's my team...

adcjtd.jpg

I believed in Oden too -___- I'm rethinking that bargnani/jrich trade it's still on the table so I'm gonna wait since jrich played heat. wassup with beno off the bench too should I drop him and get flynn when he comes back?

should i drop J.R smith???

Noteable F.As
Jose Calderon
Toney Douglass
Al-Farouq Aminu
Kris Humphries(killing right now)

Just picked up Matthews.. Seems like Roy is going to be out for at least a week..

Dropped Hickson btw. loll

damn i was going to pick up matthews right when i saw him starting for the blazers, if only those articles about roy came out eariler...there goes the free agent of the season

Those Roy reports has been out for a week now, I've even asked a couple of days ago whether to pick up Rudy or Wesley when Roy shuts it down. I also missed out on both, I have a feeling some people in my league reads this forum/thread because the same person keeps snatching up the players I try to get an opinion on here.
laugh.gif

many reports said that roy will be out a week to two weeks but now its likely that his season could be over. i know matthews had value but now his stock sky rocketed 

Also, you guys think it is a good idea to trade Rudy Gay to get Josh Smith?
I know Smith won't average 20 a game and my only real scorer outside of Rudy are EGordon, Melo and DWill.

^yes. smith is playing out of his mind right now and im guessing that rudys numbers wont be so high as the season progresses. points should really be the least of your worry cause when you have an all star like deron williams on your team you already know that he can explode for 30 on many nights

Back
Top Bottom