Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by diew its james

anyone have news on boozers injury? picked up taj just in case. also hows tyrus thomas looking?

I read earlier today that boozer was day to day and tyrus is a game time decision for tomorrow.

I'm not a big fan of Tmac and I've spoken out about him on this thread, but I did pick him up in hopes he can give me some goods for the stretch run.

I feel like Al Pacino on Any Given Sunday after announcing at his press conference that he signed Willie Beamen to be his QB for a new team...I don't know, it's just how I feel.
laugh.gif

Dropped Francisco Garcia, who was a temporary pickup from when I lost Jamison.

Probably get rid of McGrady for next week though, because he plays on the bulk game days and I'll probably go with more match specific lineups given that it will be the playoffs.

^Absolutely. Nene's rebs #s are pretty terrible for a big man anyways
laugh.gif

Im very tempted to add Humphries:frown:but for who??) or is it a bad idea?

PGTony Parker, SA PG
SGJason Terry, Dal SG
SFKevin Durant, OKC SF
PFBlake Griffin, LAC PF
CMarc Gasol, Mem C
GChauncey Billups, NY PG DTD
FElton Brand, Phi PF
UTILManu Ginobili, SA SG
UTILMarcin Gortat, Pho C
UTILTy Lawson, Den PG
BenchMarcus Camby, Por C, PF
BenchDerrick Rose, Chi PG
BenchWesley Matthews, Por SG, SF

if you think humphries is more productive than gasol or camby then one of them should go. i've seen their minutes go from 15 to 30 to 15 again so its really up to you, not that you need humphries significantly on your team though

Does anyone have any idea when Tyreke Evans is coming back?  Last week before playoffs, and i'm hanging in by a thread in the playoff race.

Tyreke pretty much costs me from making the playoffs in one of my leagues. SMH. I would drop him. Since I have a bye week for being the best loser, I can hold on to him for one more week. Lol. You, not so sure. You'll probably get an update during the Kings game tonight tho.

^Wallace if you are trying to best replace Camby's defensive production. But Wallace regardless.... not sure why its even a question
laugh.gif

I'm currently in the 6th (final) spot, but 4-6 are w/in like a game of each other.  7th spot, something crazy would have to happen like me go 0-9 and him get like 8-1, he's 5 games out.  I think yahoo said tyreke is gonna be back maybe sunday, so i'll hold on and hope he's good and can help me make a little run in the playoffs.

so another tyreke question. he was dropped in my league and it looks like i'm gonna have a 1st round bye for the playoffs so i'm thinking of picking him up.

should i? and who would you drop? here's my roster

Chris Paul
Monta Ellis
Jason Richardson
Blake Griffin
Marcus Camby
Andrew Bynum
Arron Afflalo
Brandon Jennings
Vince Carter
Rudy Gay
Wesley Matthews