Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

man that has to be the most expensive birken sandal to date its basically has the same sole like all the others birkens

but asking double smh birkens average 150

europeans love birkens i would be suprised if they buy those because my local store still has plenty in stock

and birks run big i wouldnt go tts i have a few

They use more suede leather than the normal birks on this model. I’m usually a 10.5us / 44.5eu jordan 1, and my birks size is 43

They use more suede leather than the normal birks on this model. I’m usually a 10.5us / 44.5eu jordan 1, and my birks size is 43

still more material doesnt matter birkens already a $100+ sandal more than what most people would pay for a sandal.

$300+ for birkens is absurd

but to each their own.

but yea im normally a 43/43.5 in jordans as well and im like a 42 in birkens so yea we agree on the sizing at least lol

still more material doesnt matter birkens already a $100+ sandal more than what most people would pay for a sandal.

$300+ for birkens is absurd

but to each their own.

but yea im normally a 43/43.5 in jordans as well and im like a 42 in birkens so yea we agree on the sizing at least lol

I know, but collab is a different beast man. An adidas shoes generally go for what, 150-200? Adidas X rick collab was like 7-900 easily.

Rick birks collab was like 4-500, so the price didn’t really surprise me.

just find me anything that fits and feels like essentials and i’ll never look back.
i can’t stop wearing the hoodies and crewnecks. they are too cozy.

just find me anything that fits and feels like essentials and i’ll never look back.
i can’t stop wearing the hoodies and crewnecks. they are too cozy.

Abercrombie.

Their rebrand has been great, I got a few of their oversized hoodies and a lot cozier/softer than Essentials. Quality ill give the edge to Essentials though they do feel a bit heavier and “rougher” after x amount of washed. My a&f feels lighter. If you havent tried or checked on them I would.

Abercrombie.

Their rebrand has been great, I got a few of their oversized hoodies and a lot cozier/softer than Essentials. Quality ill give the edge to Essentials though they do feel a bit heavier and “rougher” after x amount of washed. My a&f feels lighter. If you havent tried or checked on them I would.
i actually have been eyeing their hoodies as i’ve bought a lot of shirts from them. do you take the same size? i feel like i would need to size up to achieve the same fit

i actually have been eyeing their hoodies as i’ve bought a lot of shirts from them. do you take the same size? i feel like i would need to size up to achieve the same fit

Some brands say they are o/s and really arent but A&F oversized is actually oversized. Dont size up, I did to account for shrinking but it really hasnt shrunk too much surprisingly.

I dont have any newer Essentials hoodies though so idk if their fit has changed.

Abercrombie.

Will look at their hoodies because I couldn't even wear my essentials hoodies the other day it was too hot LMAO. Gotta stash them away til it's 50 and below again.

Some brands say they are o/s and really arent but A&F oversized is actually oversized. Dont size up, I did to account for shrinking but it really hasnt shrunk too much surprisingly.

I dont have any newer Essentials hoodies though so idk if their fit has changed.
You got the same size as your essential size or your regular clothing size?

You got the same size as your essential size or your regular clothing size?

Its pretty O/S, go regular.

Dont mind the sexy pose, 5’10 maybe 190ish. XL the large woudda still been o/s. I have a blue one I got a couple months later and it feels slightly less O/S.

0FF6B352-9741-4669-BB4E-6996A0633FBE.jpeg

That sole looks way too casual for the bball court. Should have just chopped the midsole in half and sold them as a lifestyle shoe. They would look better that way. I get it, they’re packing a lot of boost in the midsole but the profile could use a reduction especially since nobody is hooping in these.

I really like some of the pieces in S8:

The hoops shoes don’t look bad, but I wish Jerry went with New Balance.

295?!!?
10B683E9-6BEB-4636-A551-1E0DF8D7A850.gif

Back
Top Bottom