Official February Pick Up Post

nice to see you got your structures cris. and those atmos are very nice
pimp.gif
. i need to step the 95 game up.

Sinner P - ive been looking for that same mariners fitted for the longest time.
smokin.gif
hope it's not my size...

Originally Posted by Stoopz

^I'd be intrested a few more picures of that Gucci denim if you where willing to share?

What's the fit like on those?

here you go. They're a pretty straight fit, not too loose but not too tight remind me a little of 501's. I think they're from last season oreven earilier so they might be hard to find now, but I could be wrong. Retail was about $330.
PM me if you need more pics, peace.

chewbucca & dunny, from urban outfitters yesterday.

went to sf on tues and just bought shirts. then target bought some new sony earphones.

Guess i will join the official structure pickup post. Thanks to Cab and Laiaphi (sp)? Got em yesterday....
2lkac0x.jpg

here's a couple of things I snagged over the past few weeks...

I think the Fusions are my 2nd LS pickup ever....but they're NICE in person. Only Fusion I think I'll get.

Pollard's! The inside tag has the OG style code and says '97' for manufactured date...interesting.

Nice Shoes billy...don't but up no brick in the nike pumps

As for me, one of the greatest shirts EVER!!...being a maiden fan and living in LA, it was a must have

620254ae62bcafd90d1ba52d6ba2fa8bb018301.pjpg
0bd152e0b0f40cbb8e5bca32c0dfdcea24a2375.pjpg

Angel

rockthesole Love those headpones....sound quality is so good for being so cheap. I don't even understand how people still use the crappy earbuds that comewith ipods.

Finally picked up a stand to work on my bikes.
e13xpv.jpg

Sweets for work. Yes, I have a problem.
263jz9c.jpg

Very nice friend hooked me up with some denim samples, selvage included.
289ctj5.jpg

Picked up some tees [KH, TH, Leilow, Deadline, DQM].
2gsnx1w.jpg

Any finally, last but not least. Thanks to my boy Fro from fatlace for bringing this back to me.
1zgsy7n.jpg

Time for dinner. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom