OFFICIAL FIBA World Cup Spain 2014 Thread

I mean we all knew pau assol was soft and probably would get pushed around on the boards but what the hell is up with ibaka and marc gasol? No excuse as to why france is out hustling them and getting offensive boards like that

Man, there's no way Rudy Gobert doesn't turn into a good NBA player. Being that tall, that coordinated, that athletic and that tough? If he's not a contributor next year, I'd be shocked.

Rubio reminds me of that one little nerd who blew up that one dudes face with a radio in the og bad boys movie from the 80's with sean penn

Ugly ball both sides.

I thought international ball was all about teamwork and precision passing but there's a bit much of iso ball on both sides.

Spain has a REALLY hard time scoring

Just realized france has three of my least liked players in history of the nba. Parker who is not playing, diaw, and the french jordan

Ugly ball both sides.

I thought international ball was all about teamwork and precision passing but there's a bit much of iso ball on both sides.

Spain has a REALLY hard time scoring

Spain couldn't get the ball into the middle. Pau, who doesn't need the ball in the paint to score isn't demanding to ball to take over the game.

spain
roll.gif

The only thing I can't believe about this game is........ Adidas still pushing the sleeved jerseys, even on the international stage.

I mean we all knew pau assol was soft and probably would get pushed around on the boards but what the hell is up with ibaka and marc gasol? No excuse as to why france is out hustling them and getting offensive boards like that

Oh trust me...Marc can be soft as well around the boards. He can be very frustrating to watch at times.

Back
Top Bottom