OFFICIAL FIBA World Cup Spain 2014 Thread

France's defense was nice. They were hedging and recovering on every pick and roll pretty well.

Quite different from USA's system where they switch everything.

The only thing I can't believe about this game is........ Adidas still pushing the sleeved jerseys, even on the international stage.
Very believable,

given the fact the international community loves Futbol and their kits.

...I'm just gonna blame Pau for Spain's failure...

Lithuania will be a tough game for the squad. Glad all that Spain talk will stop for a little while

I think your insecurities are showing. You are so relieved that spain is eliminated because there was a possibility that spain would give the usa the biz

I forgot who I was talking too. The OG NT hater. Keep thinking that. USA was winning regardless.

WOOOOOWWWW!!!!!

Shocked Ska is shocked!

Only team I thought Spain could lose to would be us, and the only team I thought we could lose to was them.

does anybody know, where I can buy the adidas France Sleeved jerseys?

Thanks!

Omg hahahahhahahahahahahahh

But damn, now my dude Boogie doesn't get to save the day against Spain

Lithuania will be a tough game for the squad. Glad all that Spain talk will stop for a little while

Yea while I thought Spain was going to make it to the gold medal game and play the USA tough, I thought the Spain love was getting a little od.

Not sure who the USA will face in the gold medal game

France is nice

But Serbia just beat Brazil pretty convincingly and Brazil has a NBA level frontcourt

Yea while I thought Spain was going to make it to the gold medal game and play the USA tough, I thought the Spain love was getting a little od.

QFT my dude. Seemed like Spain was touted as this perfect team that team USA had to hope and pray to beat. Every team including team USA is beatable.

I think Lithiuania has no point guards. While I'm sure it's easier said than done, I think the USA's game plan is simple. They'll ramp up the ball pressure, more so than they usually do.

Didn't see that comin. Spain not even gon finish 3rd or 4th. Was expecting a Spain vs. USA final.

Back
Top Bottom