Official: FIFA '10 Thread... Vol. eek

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

My apologizes to the dude who's using Tottenham...dude completely outplayed me in our 2nd match but I scored a crappy goal on him in the 90th minute to win the match
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was PISSED off after you scored that goal 4 mins. into the match. I could've easily prevented that goal but I had my defenders scrambling all over the place and I failed to clear the ball twice when I had the chance. I hate when keepers surrender cheap rebounds like that in the game, kind of unrealistic IMO.

Anyways...I am still atrocious at this game. I surrender atleast 1 goal a match, I have trouble getting the ball out of my own half and I cant finish easy chances to save my life. I've seriously come close to throwing my controller a couple of times.
Lol, That's me. I was so angry that second game that I just shut off the system. FIFA has to be the most frustrating games ever made. Goodgame, rematch soon.

add my name to the list please if you wanna play someone that never picks a 5 star team...
even if im struggling to stay above .500
psn id:undercovertruth

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by socluis90

i couldn't win a game if my life depended on it right now.

i'm like 1-14 my last 15 games
mad.gif

What level are you at right now?

level 11. it was smooth sailing til then. i'm taking a one day break today
laugh.gif
I got up to level 10 and now I think I've lost 5 in a row. I feel you man.

Not sure how right I am about this, but I think formations have as much to do with winning the game as do players/ratings. Sometimes I will get exploited inthe game multiple times and have to go into team management and adjust.

Formations are huge, I'll switch between arsenal's default 4-3-3 and a 4-1-2-1-2, depending on how the game is going.

I like the diamond midfield because it concentrates more in the center of the pitch, but has Nasri and Walcott on the outside to deliver crosses and help playd, but fabregas as almost a deep lying striker to help RVP and arshavin

Formations are serious business. I like to watch the opening intro just to see what formation opponent is runnin'.

Anyways I'm off tomorrow, NT PS3 league. Let's get it on.

I'm starting to agree with y'all about how it seems like they determine a winner before the match even starts. I had 13 shots on goal to his 2 andlost. 54% possession and scored on a fluke *$% goal. SMH.

Maybe we should start a smaller PS3 league with 8 dedicated managers? The current league requires each player to play 18-games + playoffs before a winner isdetermined. There's no way in he.ll we're gonna finish that league.

My suggestion is:

-8 players
-4 star teams and below
-1 match vs. each team
-top 4 records advance to knockout stage
-knockout stage consists of 2-matches vs. your opponent (semi-finals and finals).

What do y'all think?

We've had this 12-team league now for over a week and hardly any matches have been played
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I'm starting to agree with y'all about how it seems like they determine a winner before the match even starts. I had 13 shots on goal to his 2 and lost. 54% possession and scored on a fluke *$% goal. SMH.
This sucks when it happens to you but it feels amazing when you do it to someone else
laugh.gif

I remember in FIFA 09, this dude was absolutely dominating the match and took like 10 shots on net but couldnt score. We get to extra time and I score on myfirst and only shot of the match in the 117th minute and end up winning 1-0
pimp.gif

17-3, Just beat some dude on a rematch 8-1. Loving this game. Wanna try PES outthough...............................................................................................................

I think the only NTer that has given me trouble consistantly is .....well damn I don't know his NT name but his GT is SUNNY253 or something like that. Sonis good

Let me get in on the PS3 league.

And yes, this game is scripted. Its pretty obvious too....

I won a goal on the 119th min after the match was tied 0-0 the entire way and I was getting crushed. I had a red card to my center back at the 20th min. andsomehow survived an onslaught of goals (he had 18 shots, 9 on net) while I could muster up a few corner kicks and crosses. I didnt have a shot on goal until th119th min in the second OT and still came out with the victory somehow.

Ive never had such gratification and dissapointment in a sports game. Your up and down swings are unreal. Just points even further towards scripting.

There are quite a few topics on this all over the internet...everyone seems to point towards fixed. Would be pretty funny if it indeed was.

Either way I still LOVE this game.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Alright, lets get a 360 league going.

Options for teams:
Anything goes
or
No 5-stars

I'll create it and send invites to anyone interested

put me down dude..GT squarez23 - Bayern Munich or Man City if its available

Maybe we should start a smaller PS3 league with 8 dedicated managers? The current league requires each player to play 18-games + playoffs before a winner is determined. There's no way in he.ll we're gonna finish that league.

My suggestion is:

-8 players
-4 star teams and below
-1 match vs. each team
-top 4 records advance to knockout stage
-knockout stage consists of 2-matches vs. your opponent (semi-finals and finals).

What do y'all think?

We've had this 12-team league now for over a week and hardly any matches have been played
laugh.gif
if this is to go down, i'd like in.

laugh.gif
this thing started on the 2nd what you talking bout?

and when setting up the league it only gives u the option of 2 or 4 games against each opponent.

Back
Top Bottom