Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

enphan how do i post like that, i wanna show off my venomous volley from last night

i get really bored with my ultimate team, im about to make my 4th one, the game has been out what a month?

sold yaya for some good profit after doing some trials and realizing my team played no different with wilshire or milner beside ramires

got neur in a pack :smoking

waitin on him to sell then gunna buy kompany then hart or czech and im done lol again... for now.

im like u soleman, play for a cpl days with a squad and im rdy to move on...

thats kind why i did EPL this time... so much depth i can constantly upgrade/interchange

i want Aguero but dat price tag is :x hes unstoppable, everytime i face him he has at least 2 goals

im terrified to ever run into cr7 or messi :x

sold yaya for some good profit after doing some trials and realizing my team played no different with wilshire or milner beside ramires

got neur in a pack :smoking

waitin on him to sell then gunna buy kompany then hart or czech and im done lol again... for now.

im like u soleman, play for a cpl days with a squad and im rdy to move on...

thats kind why i did EPL this time... so much depth i can constantly upgrade/interchange

i want Aguero but dat price tag is :x hes unstoppable, everytime i face him he has at least 2 goals

im terrified to ever run into cr7 or messi :x

bruh if any of yall go the coins to build a team around him 40kish buy Balotelli the man is a god

This game is ******ed

The game always freezes when I try to start the first game from turning it on :stoneface:

it freezes all the time period. since the update it takes an extra second to shoot the ball, too...like its delayed.

pat, log into your ea account online, and view the vid you uploaded from match highlights, then click the embed button to get the code.

Last edited by a moderator:
just started UT. got Valencia, Rafael Marquez and Jimmy Briand in my free packs. and now I'm done with UT

did it for the achievement
laugh.gif

^^^ nah bruh. N real life swagotelli is one of the best n one of my personal faves but too many ppl use him on ut and hes so overpriced now its not worth it... for another gold pack worth of coins u can get el nino and hes wayyy better. Torres is my leading scorer by a mile. Passed up chicharito n a handful of game

Pretty much aguero is the only striker that i can improve too... hate spendin coins on d but thats all thats left unless i bring back nani or yaya

pulled the IF CB from Inter last night, as well as Pique, only got about 30k for both on top of that while selling my bundesliga team I made a non shiny EPL team, I have 90k in the bank with about 6 players not sold yet

Game is frustrating as hell and for all the dumbest reasons.

Pro Club: we get to division 1 and it's like they took away all of our skills, word to Space Jam. When I press shot it takes years for my player to shoot.

UT: came across someone who had Messi, Neymar, Xavi, Aguero, D. Silva, Ramos, Pepe, Casillas and others..point is I was up 2-0..he scores on a BS deflection and then the game SUDDENLY freezes, I sign back on and I get the loss. :smh:

Will be playing extensively over Thanksgiving and Winter breaks when my brothers are home with the game. Always have our local friends over for FIFA, food, and drink. Nice tradition.

_ got relegated from Division 1.. We ain't win 1 game

It almost felt like the games were set up for us not to win :smh:.. When we actually got opportunities to score the CPU GK would make amazing saves or there was extra lag when trying to go for a shot :stoneface:

all i want is a Hazard.... is that too much?

My cheap EPL team as it stands

Cisse-- Ba
Ruiz
Demp- -Larsson
Parker

Game is frustrating as hell and for all the dumbest reasons.
Pro Club: we get to division 1 and it's like they took away all of our skills, word to Space Jam. When I press shot it takes years for my player to shoot. :smh:

i promise i noticed this after the update....

it takes FOREVER to shoot

I don't want to toot my own horn, but I know I'm fairly decent at FIFA. I just suck at trading on FUT. I guess I'm just not patient enough.

_ got relegated from Division 1.. We ain't win 1 game
It almost felt like the games were set up for us not to win :smh:.. When we actually got opportunities to score the CPU GK would make amazing saves or there was extra lag when trying to go for a shot :stoneface:

u need to shake up the first XI. :nerd:

Last edited:
So I'm still a relatively new fan to soccer in general. The last WC is when I first started following.

But anyway, I'm doing the my career mode and I'm on loan to a npower team. How long until I'm able to get back to a EPL team? I'm not sure how loans work, I'm leading the league in goals, so if it's performance based then I should of been called back to my team by now.

So I'm still a relatively new fan to soccer in general. The last WC is when I first started following.

But anyway, I'm doing the my career mode and I'm on loan to a npower team. How long until I'm able to get back to a EPL team? I'm not sure how loans work, I'm leading the league in goals, so if it's performance based then I should of been called back to my team by now.

Yo get loaned out for a year. IRL its mainly based on performance, experience, and how the team can use you more or less. Depending on the team, if you're in the low 70's you'll get loaned out again for the next season. But you can also choose to reject the loans and stay on the team and get playing team here and there.

I started a career playing as a LW for Arsenal. I was a bout a 64, got loaned out for the first season and again for the second season which just started, I'm about a 71. I have yet to be called up for the French NT.

I started another one with Arsenal but this time as a ST. I wanted to see what would happen if I rejected all the loan offers. I started off at 66/67. I was called up for the US NT right away :lol: My first game was in Oct, Capital One Match. Followed by matches against bottom of the league teams. And later on I was rotated into some of the FA Cup games and Champion Cup games, except for the final and semi's. After that season a handful of clubs were interested. I believe it was Malaga that offered me $10,000 per week. But it goes by pretty fast since you sim majority of the games. That and the occasional injury or fatigue.

Same here man. A ST for Arsenal, got called up for the English NT after a while and tore my ACL a game after that. Ended up just simming through 5 months.

I don't think it has been a year though so I'll just keep playing then see

Whos you guys top scorer? Rooneys got 23 for me and I have 2 and a half months left in my season, aiming for 30 at least

Back
Top Bottom