Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Just played a '13 match on ps3, was up 11-1 when dude dc'd

Had 10 goals with Ronaldo :rofl:

BcNtL2DIEAAnRY1.jpg

F with me you know I got it. Not really.

So I'm playing some guy and within 3 mins I score, less than 3 minutes later he scores. I'm thinking "here comes another L, smh". I score one more time before the first half ends. Second half starts and dude doesn't kick the ball. I figure maybe he's messing with me, maybe stepped out the room or his controller dies. CPU kicks for him and his player is just standing there. I go for the steal and he's not coming after me. Long story short, I score 6 goals second half. :lol:

Now I got I got 4 games left and I need 4 points. I hope this wasn't a waste. :lol:

Get it how you can :lol:

Its happened to me before, some dudes just aint built for a challenege

And cant take losses

Last edited:
I feel like this would be the appropriate place to ask.

I made the US national team as my fitness squad and all of the players are American but I can't get 100 chemistry because of the manager. Is it actually impossible to get 100 chemistry with a USA team or have I just not found the right manager?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

I feel like this would be the appropriate place to ask.

I made the US national team as my fitness squad and all of the players are American but I can't get 100 chemistry because of the manager. Is it actually impossible to get 100 chemistry with a USA team or have I just not found the right manager?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

If they are in the right position then there should not be any way you dont get 100 chemistry unless they all are on orange links even then play 10 games and they should all be on loyalty which would get them all on 10 chem if no deadlinks and thats with no manager

Man I played FIFA 13 for the first time yesterday on ps3. I cannot score for ****! I scored 0 goals in 3 matches

Only thing I'm partially good at is spacing my players when I don't have the ball and I come up with easy interceptions.

I went 0-2, 0-1, then 0-4to juventus :smh:

I need tips n ima put in some work after I get off work today

Last edited:
Was banking on getting it for XMas, but no dice. I'll buy it this week though.

gunna be going on '13 for ps3 if anyone wants to play

PSN is Flyeed

Last edited:
What mid level team did y'all start with in career mode? Lookin to build up one with some good young prospects

What mid level team did y'all start with in career mode? Lookin to build up one with some good young prospects

Most top sides buy up all the top youth talent even if they're not gunna play them so it's hard to find a mid level club that's already stocked with prospects in the top leagues.

If you're taking over a mid level team id recommend selling off scrubs for funds, seeing which players are of value after a few matches, then wheel and deal hard before the transfer deadline to sell the ones you don't want and use the funds for youth prospects.

Last edited:

Schalke 04 IDK if you call that mid-tier or not but Goretzka, Draxler, and Meyer all become 85+
Huntelaar is already there Boateng, Felipe Santana, Papadopulos, Farfan, Matip
Its a pretty decent squad just missing that final thing in this case you controlling them to become elite

Anybody having trouble playing online right now? Says I have nobody online but my friend and I are tryna play

I seriously don't understand the mental process of people who disconnect

Like what do they do exactly? Unplug their wire, log out and completely restart their game? :lol:

I don't wanna play anymore cuz the amount of DC'ing dudes pull. Especially at the end of matches, I was up 6-3 and dude DCs once the final whistle blows, like homie u weren't scoring 3 goals in stoppage.

And then on top of it, it shows up on your friends news feed and they see u DC. Like people aren't embarrassed about that? And does it help a players record? I'd think all it did was give them an L and mess up their DNF on top of it.

Last edited:
Don't you get the win when that happens?

It never bothered me in Madden cause I always get the win and I send them an "lmaooooooooo" type message to piss them off.

Back
Top Bottom