Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

View media item 693413
TMT. Boys been gettin it done. wish theres was braziallian striker n bbva that was dece that wasnt Neymar. Tell u what tho.. Morata has been beastinggg dude scores every game feels like. He has 14 n 30 games played for me and probably 10 n the past 5 hah. Only dude i still need to cop is ramos bit every time i get 10k or so i jus buy a few packs n get squat smh

I jus started playin seasons online, thought I was nice because I ran thru 10th and 9th division then when I got to the 8th division and dudes were pulling tricks on me left and right lol.

I guess you have utilize tricks the further you get ahead? I don't use any lol.

How is Ronaldo only a 92 in the game and Messi is a 94? Not to mention he has a four star weak foot and Neymar has five star weak foot? Are you kidding me? ronaldo scores so many goals with his left foot. Also Luis Suarez is so underrated in this game , he's 4 points higher than Ashley Young? Lol. Also Diego Costa is way underrated. This game needs to update the ratings ASAP.

Last edited:
Ratings havent mattered in regaurds to player performance n years on Fifa.

Word to david luiz

if you guys play career mode or any other league and are looking for a ridiculous young talent

pick up Yassine Benzia from Lyon, he is the truth, no lie, his rating is low, but that doesnt reflect how crazy he is on the pitch, it's almost a glitch how good he is

thank me later

Is he french? I need a new striker for a good chemistry rating with my left wing start Marveoux :smokin

tfw left side squad is french and belgian and the right side is all german

View media item 693413
TMT. Boys been gettin it done. wish theres was braziallian striker n bbva that was dece that wasnt Neymar. Tell u what tho.. Morata has been beastinggg dude scores every game feels like. He has 14 n 30 games played for me and probably 10 n the past 5 hah. Only dude i still need to cop is ramos bit every time i get 10k or so i jus buy a few packs n get squat smh

Are you on the PS4? If so, I think we played a match yesterday. You lineup looks really familiar. IDK if it was in seasons or for the Bouclair cup.

My son Curtois isn't as good as I thought he would be. I got so rekd yesterday against the same guy twice. Son had ibra and some other cats as strikers and all he played was through balls on me and he whopped me a clean 6-1 and then a 8-2 :x My worst loss yet.

This game be getting me mad sometimes. Some dude yesterday scored on me twice with chicharito when I had van Buyten guarding him on the crosses. How does that even happen?

I started conspiring that the guy must have edited the player out cus he looked as tall as everyone else.

if you guys play career mode or any other league and are looking for a ridiculous young talent

pick up Yassine Benzia from Lyon, he is the truth, no lie, his rating is low, but that doesnt reflect how crazy he is on the pitch, it's almost a glitch how good he is

thank me later

Had him in 13, such a great player. As well as Anthony Martial, Kurt Zuma, Bakkali, Tonny Vilhena, Jack Butland, Bruma, and Ibrahima Mbaye.
Some of the players I have and had, got them young and developed them. All of them get over 85

:lol: at some of those goals in that second vid, the last one had me crying.

I'm having trouble getting around the keeper in this game. Using the analog stick for the heavy touch seems just ineffective now. That use to be my go to move on the 1 v 1 with the keepers :smh:

Last edited:
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
like how do you even do that? celebrations during the game? make people look stupid moonwalking while I play

Had him in 13, such a great player. As well as Anthony Martial, Kurt Zuma, Bakkali, Tonny Vilhena, Jack Butland, Bruma, and Ibrahima Mbaye.
Some of the players I have and had, got them young and developed them. All of them get over 85

go to the brazil league and get Adryan

fifa 13 i got him and by age 18 he hit 85 over all and his pace picks up immensely if played in the midfield. his freekicks get better too

AMaher and Benzia were my 2 young signing that both developed in my career mode for Arsenal pretty much the 2nd coming of Bergkamp and Henry

go to the brazil league and get Adryan

fifa 13 i got him and by age 18 he hit 85 over all and his pace picks up immensely if played in the midfield. his freekicks get better too

I gotta check him out. In 13, I had Lucas Silva from Cruzeiro, got him up to 85 or so.

anyone ever see players in career on another teams randomly skyrocket to absurd ratings?

in my 13 career, Iker Guarrotxena of Athletic Bilbao went up to a 91, I eventually bought him and got him to a 93, the whole time I thought he was a regen player until like a week ago 
laugh.gif

^In my '13 I vowed to make a 2.5 star team into 5 star champions league winners, and in the seasons I was going through out of no where some German CAM named Deniz Ayçiçek shot up into overall 94 and was playing in Real Madrid could never have bought him since my team started with like 1 million dollars total. to even answer back to you I had to look up his name and and had trouble finding him
laugh.gif
he doesn't have a wiki page but he was on Hannover as of last year but this year he's gone AWOL apparently. only reason I knew he was real was he had a picture.

Back
Top Bottom