Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/38987"Lock onto player" and only be able to control that one person until you subbed him off

We beat Chelsea 10-2. I had 6 goals and 4 assists with this striker we made.. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
I just got amped typing that :lol:

Hard to see because I zoomed in

Last edited:
I've been enjoying career mode a lot but always see talk about FUT. It looks pretty cool but idk if i want to play it, do you only play other people online?

JUST PULLED REUS. FINALLY. I had to start over coming from xbox 360 to ps4.

Just pulled Reus from jumbo pack :pimp:

I did one run of seasons and won promotion and eventually the first division in that one try on 13

It definitely brought out my A game, full focus, and intensity toward the end though.

I mostly just go to match lobbies, never liked FUT and found it to be unreliable the way I'd randomly lose players so eff that.

Last edited:
Im skipping on 14, but I think I'm gunna get into pro clubs on 15 and try finding a good group of unselfish players to play with. There's nothing like a good match of online team play imo, but for every good match you gotta play like 5 bad ones with ball hogs/noobs who ruin it.

Last edited:
I dont know what it is about this years game. Out of my 30 loses I felt like I only got outplayed no more than 5 of those and I'll end up losing off the WEAKEST goals :smh: . Like I gave up a game winner where Im blocking off ronaldo from an over the top through ball and called my keeper out to get it, and he completely misses the ball(happened at the spot of a pk.) I've never been so frustrated playing FIFA.

Hope my luck turns around cause I'm real close to breaking my first ever controller :lol: :smh:

I dont know what it is about this years game. Out of my 30 loses I felt like I only got outplayed no more than 5 of those and I'll end up losing off the WEAKEST goals :smh: . Like I gave up a game winner where Im blocking off ronaldo from an over the top through ball and called my keeper out to get it, and he completely misses the ball(happened at the spot of a pk.) I've never been so frustrated playing FIFA.

Hope my luck turns around cause I'm real close to breaking my first ever controller :lol: :smh:
imo this year is definitely a step back from last year

If anybody wants to play, my GT is the same as my screen name on here. I'm on the 360, I suck tho :lol:

Its crazy seeing how good some people online are. I dont even use skill moves :lol:

I'll be giving out L's all day.
stop it Manny. :lol:

come thru so you can catch this L

If anybody wants to play, my GT is the same as my screen name on here. I'm on the 360, I suck tho :lol:
I'm decent, maybe we can play later, I'm also on 360
no problem, I'll be on later
you lose, I need some of that Creed Aventus :wink:

Its crazy seeing how good some people online are. I dont even use skill moves :lol:
I've held my own so far playing ranked and unranked matches online
I played with 3 people the other day, 2 of them used PSG and one used Chelsea. I lost all 3 games but they only managed to score no more than 3 goals on me.
you guys were not lying about Ibrahimovic's header :smh: it's an automatic goal from set pieces

Back
Top Bottom