Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

I think it adjusts the final score to 3-0, or at least it used to. Idk can anyone clarify?

I dont mind it. Game is already over, and i normally don't want to continue playin if the result has been determined.

I dont mind it. Game is already over, and i normally don't want to continue playin if the result has been determined.
true sometimes i dread finishing out a match and think to myself "please just quit already." and it drags on.

my problem is more with dudes who quit right at the end, or when you're going off with one player and wanna see if you can get your equivalent of Wilt Chamberlain on.

What's even worse is when you're completely dominating someone and they continuously pause the game or make you sit through every replay. :smh:

That's when I do the shhhhhhh celebration while running to the middle of the pitch when I score. :smokin

Last edited:
What's even worse is when you're completely dominating someone and they continuously pause the game or make you sit through every replay. :smh:

That's when I do the shhhhhhh celebration while running to the middle of the pitch when I score. :smokin

Replays are way too long this year :lol:

I always do the 'I cant hear you' celebration :smokin

I pulled Ronaldo in a pack. The regular though not the in form. Thinking about selling though cause I only use him off the bench. I have been causing havoc with Sturridge and Cisse.

I pulled Ronaldo in a pack. The regular though not the in form. Thinking about selling though cause I only use him off the bench. I have been causing havoc with Sturridge and Cisse.

:frown:

man you on PS3? Let me borrow him just to know the feel of having him

I've had this on XB1 for about a week now and I haven't been able to connect to the EA servers so I'm stuck playing career mode. Is anyone else having this issue?

Lol I hate when I'm losing and dude wants to sit through all his replays.
i hate this ****, watching the damb replay every time.  EA's fault for showing the thing 3-4 times.  Just watch the highlights at the end.

I've had this on XB1 for about a week now and I haven't been able to connect to the EA servers so I'm stuck playing career mode. Is anyone else having this issue?

Not having this issue but try this

1.Go to settings in FIFA (customize)
2.Delete all the saved files/profile except your career 1
3.Go to main menu of FIFA then restart your X1 by holding the power button 5-10 seconds till it shuts off

Last edited:
I had a 25 match win streak in seasons climbing the ladder from division 10 :lol:

Ended with a draw in division 4

Still undefeated through my last 28

Last edited:
Real Madrid (this is on 13 by the way so I guess if u wanted the 14 equivalent you'd switch Ozil with Isco and Bale would be a lock on the right)

The lineup I used for the most part was
................Ronaldo
Di Maria----Ozil----Modric/Benz
........:.Khedira---Alonso
Marcelo--Pepe--Ramos--Coentrao

I'm thinking of switching Di Maria back to the right side though. More goals but he's crazy one dimensional there with his bad weak foot rating.

Last edited:
anybody wanna run a game on 360. feel free to add me - THEh8er83

I'm on a really bad funk, after winning Division titles for 10 & 9. I'm on division 8 and have not won a game >: I'm 0-3-4. /endrant

Any tips on how to get better at this game? I really love this iteration of FIFA, but I'm not very good at it. I'm surprised because I have been pretty good since FIFA 08, but it seems like you can no longer play "run and gun" style (i.e. long lead passes, give-and-go in the box). You have to be much more patient and calculated.

I sold Sergio Ramos for 27K picked up buffon, pogba, gomez and vidal for my serie A squad.

Anyone run a 4-1-2-1-2? Thoughts?

I know its a crappier pool of opponents on 13, but I just finished seasons and won all 8 matches to win division 1

I'm currently on a 64 match unbeaten streak
laugh.gif

honestly feel like I wasted my time doing this man. I played this mode to try finding better comp on 13 instead of scrubs who edit players in match lobbies, but couldn't even find someone to draw me in division 1.

looks like all the good players are on 14 
frown.gif

Since it's NT and people might call ducktales and pics are always needed

View media item 724167
2 of the Ls came from me not playing my remaining 2 matches in division 2 when I'd already won it. For some reason it wanted me to play those matches. And another came because I had to stop playing one match right after it started because of an emergency.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom