Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Do not open packs with coins. There's about a 90% chance you'll get nothing worth more than like 2k. If you want to spend real money, that's on you. Otherwise just play seasons and save your coins until you can get who you want. If you don't have the patience for that...buy low, sell high.

love that olmpic ayers-magic song :pimp:

Summer on this siiiiiiiiiiiiiide

:lol: @ me for getting the lyrics wrong

Last edited:
Is anybody else having some problems with the game? It's taking mad long to load and sometimes it will just freeze at the main menu.

love that olmpic ayers-magic song :pimp:

somewhere in dis siiiiiiiiiiiiide
one of my fav songs from the soundtrack
I actually have it on my phone :pimp:

Last edited:
Was waiting for FIFA WC to cop a ps4

That international Brazilian flavor being brought to life on a ps4 would have been :pimp: but now it's just :\

FIFA soundtracks have always been the best, I picked up so many artists from them

starts at 1:33

ended up putting this in my 360 so I can play this anytime, Purposefully pick brasilians with 5 star skills and break ankles to this
pimp.gif

For someone who really doesn't know mucn about soccer, is fifa easy to learn and get into?

It is the GOAT sports game honestly. People buy Madden cuz they watch the NFL, but for FIFA they buy it, love it and end up watching and appreciating the real game while becoming a fan.  I've seen it happen many times in my life. friends who took madden to dead serious betting levels now only cop FIFA and never go back

Franchise mode as in taking over a team and going for gold and glories. Career mode, pick a team and go through their youth system and work your way up. usually they loan you out all the time so dont expect much from your first desired dream team
laugh.gif

That's how I actually got into soccer. Homie brought over Fifa 13 one day and that was that.

I have it on the One, you don't really notice the graphics until they zoom in on something.

There's only so much detail you can see when playing.

Game so far is taking some getting use to for me.

That's how I actually got into soccer. Homie brought over Fifa 13 one day and that was that.

I have it on the One, you don't really notice the graphics until they zoom in on something.

There's only so much detail you can see when playing.

Game so far is taking some getting use to for me.

Ah, gotcha.

Actually wanted to get it before the world cup begins. One thing i noticed was that women love it, especially latinas. Good conversation piece. Can't velieve how many women know who Messi, Kaka, Robinho are but have NEVER heard of Lebron :lol:

Last edited:
Ah, gotcha.

Actually wanted to get it before the world cup begins. One thing i noticed was that women love it, especially latinas. Good conversation piece. Can't velieve how many women know who Messi, Kaka, Robinho are but have NEVER heard of Lebron :lol:
The graphics are great on the ps4.

Ah, gotcha.

Actually wanted to get it before the world cup begins. One thing i noticed was that women love it, especially latinas. Good conversation piece. Can't velieve how many women know who Messi, Kaka, Robinho are but have NEVER heard of Lebron
laugh.gif
OH yeah 
nthat.gif

My gf is a latina and she bought me Fifa 14 for my birthday. She's never heard of Madden or the NBA 2k games though. 

FIFA really is the GOAT :pimp:

Its how i got into soccer a couple years ago. Thanks to fifa 12

I prefer manager mode instead of player mode when doing a career.. I like to buy/sell and build my dream team.

You can create a player and put him on your desired team and watch him grow, and you can lock onto him if you want to play as just him..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom