Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

used to be strictly NFL and NBA til I randomly copped FIFA 06 one day.

Still have no idea why I bought it 
laugh.gif
 but I'm glad I did, it's been my favorite sports game.

My fav thing about FIFA is that it gives you a license of control and creativity on the fly (when you play the right way) that you can't get from Madden and NBA2K. 

Still getting use to the game .. Defeinitely can't play it like 13 on the 360 ..

But damn it can be infuriating especially against the CPU :lol:

used to be strictly NFL and NBA til I randomly copped FIFA 06 one day.

Still have no idea why I bought it :lol:  but I'm glad I did, it's been my favorite sports game.

My fav thing about FIFA is that it gives you a license of control and creativity on the fly (when you play the right way) that you can't get from Madden and NBA2K. 

This is exactly why fifa and nhl are so much better. Ur in complete control the whole time. The ai is so much less depended on and u have the creqtive liscence to do whatever u want. U play madden u kno the games gunna go one of a few ways n fifa u hqve no idea what style ur oponent may play. Much easier to change tactics and approach keeps it fresher. All that said. Im tired of fifa haha took like 5 years but im burnt out. ToO many seasons games against real/ barca and FUT games against kids that spend every dollar on that ****.

I've been playing against a few stacked teams in ultimate team. I found a Reus card in one of those gold special packs they had last week. I was contemplating building a german/bundesliga squad, but decided to sell it and use the profits to build a cheap spanish squad. I did manage to pick up Suarez as well.

I've been playing against a few stacked teams in ultimate team. I found a Reus card in one of those gold special packs they had last week. I was contemplating building a german/bundesliga squad, but decided to sell it and use the profits to build a cheap spanish squad. I did manage to pick up Suarez as well.

Played someone with a TOTYs ronaldo, xavi, iniesta, dani alves, and thiago silva :x :x :x ... won 2-0 before he quit :lol:

Best player i got right now is Hulk.

Ive opened at least 100k worth of packs and the best pull I got was sturridge. :smh:

Last edited:
Like stated before, FIFA has definitely taught me a lot about the sport. Found myself watching multiple games from the Barclay's premier league this past weekend.

Started playing soccer games with UEFA Euro 08.  Started really following during that tournament.  Became a fan of Torres for his winner in the finals

Which lead me to follow Liverpool.  Now i could care less for Torres, since that fool went to Chelsea.  Liverpool Chelsea have had GREAT matchups during those years Liverpool was in the Champions League.

Now i'm just excited they're finally back in the top 4 and title contention

Lol I still don't know the players. Kinda thought the game had some type of glitch when I saw a player I was using on PSG was also on Brazil. Someone had to explain to me that Brazil loaned him to Paris.

Lol I still don't know the players. Kinda thought the game had some type of glitch when I saw a player I was using on PSG was also on Brazil. Someone had to explain to me that Brazil loaned him to Paris.

You mean Brazil as in the national team? If so, PSG is the club team and Brazil is the national team. Like lebron playing for the heat (club team) and also playing on team USA (national team)

Sounds so much simpler that way. Haven't played since Jan 1st. Can't wait to turn this console on next month lol

I grew up a soccer fan so I've been playing fifa since like fifa 01. The only game series who has a better soundtrack is GTA. Put me on to so many songs. In seasons, I try to play with 4 star teams because I'm sick of playing Real, Barca, City and Bayern in every game.

I have a club with my boys, i tried playing with randoms, and its the worst.  Its like watching my little niece's soccer team play.  EVERYONE just runs after the ball.  just a big *** cluster ****

I'm just saying when the 360 NT club on '12 and '13 got rings, not 1, not 2, not 3.... word to Lebron

I would be interested in joining an NT pro club. I spent a little time on it but got tired of drop in matches. I would like to get back into it.

PSN: Enterablewall

made a new PSN but it sucks when my friends are all level 50+ and everything in the catalog is available for them, so the bought all the extra stats for their pros.. ANd i'm sitting here level 17.  My old PSN would've been in the 40s

They gifted me the extra stats, so i gifted them with the MLS all-star team, available at level 10 i think 
laugh.gif

FIFA soundtracks have always been the best, I picked up so many artists from them

starts at 1:33
ended up putting this in my 360 so I can play this anytime, Purposefully pick brasilians with 5 star skills and break ankles to this:pimp:
love this song :pimp:

FIFA does have some of the best soundtracks, I've found myself listening to different genres of music I never thought I would.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thiago Silva and Lucas Moura both play for PSG and the Brazilian national team

Back
Top Bottom