Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

I'm watching this Liverpool vs Arsenal game on NBC Sports... I wanna try Liverpool now. Arsenal getting abused, lol

I'm watching this Liverpool vs Arsenal game on NBC Sports... I wanna try Liverpool now. Arsenal getting abused, lol
But they just played again a few days ago for the FA cup, Arsenal 2 - 1 Liverpool.  Although Liverpool were denied a penalty kick to level the score.  Liverpool is my squad, who do you run with currently DaBottom?

But they just played again a few days ago for the FA cup, Arsenal 2 - 1 Liverpool.  Although Liverpool were denied a penalty kick to level the score.  Liverpool is my squad, who do you run with currently DaBottom?

:smh: :lol: I thought this game was live.

I mostly ran with PSG and sometimes Brazil. Lately I've been trying to run with random teams in the 70s, I'll even run with the Seattle MLS team. I'm still trash. :lol:

They play in England so they are like 6 hours ahead of us. Any live bpl game that you watch would have to be like morning- to mid day in our time zone.

Gotcha. One thing about soccer I love is how full these stadiums are. We're supposed to be getting a team here next year. I hope its like this. It's Miami so idk. |I

wonder what @juicyju
 thinks of the issues people across forums seem to be taking with the game.

never played him, but I'm psn friends with him and from his record he's clearly a beast at the game.

This years FIFA does have a few issues I really hate. Sometimes defenders just take too way long to react to lob passes... and really just the ball in general. Give and go is too slow as well.

HIt me up if you ever trying to run one

Only got 13 since I hated the 14 demo and haven't heard great things about the game. It's been sitting at my boys crib though.

Any of yall wanna play for Niketalk FC in Pro Clubs?

me and psn:EnterableWall started yesterday and had a blast playing.

Need more members!!!!!

on a 3 match L streak on seasons.  I'm forever stuck in Division 3. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom