Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

I hate this game so much. I don't understand how the other guy's passing is right on point every single pass AND he one touches every pass, and mine are just awful. I hate it.

I decided to make a brazilian squad on FUT and I gotta say I'm peforming pretty good with it. I went from division 4 up to 2 while I struggled to keep from being relegated with my la liga/french team :x

I wish brazil had better striker cus Pato and Lima just don't cut it, but its probably because my finishing is **** :x

It literally turned to **** out of no where. My aim is off, its frustrating when I miss more than one chance to score due to hitting the damn post or kicking a bit too far from the goal when cutting down from the wings with Hulk or Willian :smh:

After Juicy beat me, I haven't played with Regular teams. My friend who I destroyed 5-1 beat me the other day too, I can't handle being **** at finishing in this game, thats worse than losing :smh:

I decided to make a brazilian squad on FUT and I gotta say I'm peforming pretty good with it. I went from division 4 up to 2 while I struggled to keep from being relegated with my la liga/french team :x

I wish brazil had better striker cus Pato and Lima just don't cut it, but its probably because my finishing is **** :x

It literally turned to **** out of no where. My aim is off, its frustrating when I miss more than one chance to score due to hitting the damn post or kicking a bit too far from the goal when cutting down from the wings with Hulk or Willian :smh:

After Juicy beat me, I haven't played with Regular teams. My friend who I destroyed 5-1 beat me the other day too, I can't handle being **** at finishing in this game, thats worse than losing :smh:

why no neymar? He's my most consistent scorer

Ps4 players.. Add me.

I play for fun since i love soccer but I'm not that good. I usually use PSG or M city.

name is in my sig..

Last edited:
Costa is Spanish now

What kinda sorcery? If this is true ots amazing for my UT team. Havent pkayed UT n months tho. Jus held serve n div 3 n reg seasons. I should get promoted this go round tho depending on how often the cpu jus decides i lose no matter what

The second batch of TOTS drop today

I'm kinda surprised its the BPL one, normally that's later on

Time to take advantage of the price drops

I'm 0-5 online so far...I don't understand how other teams are so much faster then my Chelsea squad...am I playing the wrong formation? I've tried a few different ones out, but I'm still losing.

pretty frustrating...

any tips?

I have one more time to choose Juventus and get matched against Real Madrid or Barca in Seasons. Luckily I beat RM with them last time. Straight cheese :smh:

what system are you on venom?  just run a few friendlies with fellow NTers.  For more experience before the matches count towards your record.

hopefully you won't play that one guy on here who puts the loser on blast, then proceed to have e-beef over a video game.

what system are you on venom?  just run a few friendlies with fellow NTers.  For more experience before the matches count towards your record.

hopefully you won't play that one guy on here who puts the loser on blast, then proceed to have e-beef over a video game.

I'm 0-5 online so far...I don't understand how other teams are so much faster then my Chelsea squad...am I playing the wrong formation? I've tried a few different ones out, but I'm still losing.

pretty frustrating...

any tips?

If you don't set the lineup then you may end up with slow players. If I was using Chelsea I'd make sure to start eto, Luiz, Cahill, cole, hazard, Willian, schurrle.

How do people get so many coins in this game? I've played people with a team full or IF cards (a few of them were pure garbage) and just looking at the transfer market prices those cards would be worthy a ton of money. What gives?

How do people get so many coins in this game? I've played people with a team full or IF cards (a few of them were pure garbage) and just looking at the transfer market prices those cards would be worthy a ton of money. What gives?

There's a few different ways. Some people buy coins from websites or eBay, others spend money/coins on packs and luck up, some actually gain through the market.

There's a few different ways. Some people buy coins from websites or eBay, others spend money/coins on packs and luck up, some actually gain through the market.

Its all about the market and finding the right guys. Silver players are the best because they are much rarer. I had a team last year worth a few million coins without buying a single pack. This year the game was trash so I just didn't get into it as much.

If you don't set the lineup then you may end up with slow players. If I was using Chelsea I'd make sure to start eto, Luiz, Cahill, cole, hazard, Willian, schurrle.

I have all of them in my starting line up.

It's just so frustrating...between controlling the ball, and passes going astray...but most of all the opponents are always knocking me off the ball and speeding past my guys.

I got my first win 2 days ago using PSG, still winless with Chelsea...best i've done with them is tie.

I'm 1-1-7 =[

No one seems to play with normal teams...always stacked teams it seems

Back
Top Bottom