Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Just picked up Fifa14 last week for the PS4. I LOVE the game. So fun. But what the hell...I have to earn the right to edit players in career mode? :smh: That part pisses me off. How long should it take me to get to level 19?

Probably a week or two if you play at least a few times a day. Also try doing Highlights of the Week challenges where they put you in real life situations in games for you to comeback or win. You can get an additional 2000 exp a day to make it 4000 max exp so you can level up faster.

Other thing you can do is have a friend gift that item to you if they have it.

Just picked up Fifa14 last week for the PS4. I LOVE the game. So fun. But what the hell...I have to earn the right to edit players in career mode? :smh: That part pisses me off. How long should it take me to get to level 19?

Please don't tell me this is about your inner NTer having the need to edit cleats :lol:

And +1 to @bamez for winning the prem cup :pimp:

Edit: and I definitely prefer playing against a human opponent who plays the right way as opposed to the CPU, unfortunately that's like 1 out of every 8 matches so I've just been playing manager mode again

Last edited:
Please don't tell me this is about your inner NTer having the need to edit cleats :lol:

And +1 to @bamez for winning the prem cup :pimp:

Edit: and I definitely prefer playing against a human opponent who plays the right way as opposed to the CPU, unfortunately that's like 1 out of every 8 matches so I've just been playing manager mode again

Yes it is :lol:

Can't have Balotelli playing in some generics... **** grinds my gears.

Started off real bad with this game and got better. Still can't make it passed Div 5 but its fun.

Select 720p if you're on a PC.

No more saving clips til the next one releases lol

:smh: Sio. Really wanted Ivory Coast to advance.

since when do you like football?
ba dum tish

Got in to it about 3-4 years ago. Was watching a Man City exhibition vs. LA Galaxy (I think), and a very young Balotelli tried to backheel and failed. He was subsequently yanked from the game, and I was hooked. I knew nothing about EPL or anything along those lines, but from that day, Man City became my squad and Balotelli became my favorite player.

Logged in to UT the other day and i was hacked. Lost all my coins , about 60000. And 3/4 of my team was gone. My in form Valbuena, Pogba, Koscileny, and Nasri were all sold off. My other guys just vanished. I filed a claim through EA and they said that there isnt sufficient evidence to compensate me.

Im pissed. I dont buy packs. I played lots and lots of matches to buy my players and somehow all my stuff was jacked...... it sucks

Logged in to UT the other day and i was hacked. Lost all my coins , about 60000. And 3/4 of my team was gone. My in form Valbuena, Pogba, Koscileny, and Nasri were all sold off. My other guys just vanished. I filed a claim through EA and they said that there isnt sufficient evidence to compensate me.

Im pissed. I dont buy packs. I played lots and lots of matches to buy my players and somehow all my stuff was jacked...... it sucks
That sucks.

if anybody wants to play, I'll be on later tonight. gamertag is louislagerfeld, same as NT s/n

since when do you like football?
ba dum tish

Got in to it about 3-4 years ago. Was watching a Man City exhibition vs. LA Galaxy (I think), and a very young Balotelli tried to backheel and failed. He was subsequently yanked from the game, and I was hooked. I knew nothing about EPL or anything along those lines, but from that day, Man City became my squad and Balotelli became my favorite player.
you should post more often in the football thread. never knew you liked the sport since I seen you bash the sport once in a thread in S&T

Did you login in to your FUT somewhere else? A lot of fake EA pages out there

Last edited:
Definitely, I'd love those or the Nike Magistas, those mismatched Puma's too! But EA are known to be a lazy/****** company so I doubt they even care. I heard they updated the boots for New Gen? Don't know if its true. Hopefully they keep improving their customization for players next year, a lot better this year compared to 13 IMO.

Have any of you guys played the Pro Evolution soccer game? I never even heard of them until 2012.

-just checked out their wiki page and looks like EA getting exclusive licenses affects them too.

it is more technical then FIFA but I don't think its funner lol. They're made by konami I believe so they have a bigger japanese section like the J-league and K-league. anyway they do have some exclusive rights compared to FIFA. they have the champions league, officially, so that's why when you play FIFA the UCL is called champions cup in career mode if you never noticed. last I checked, this was FIFA 13, they started to get some licenses like having official teams like madrid or Barca but give it about 3 years ago every team in the EPL wouldn't have official kits. Arsenal would just be a blank red shirt with white sleeves. you can't trademark names so the teams will be equipped normally with the right players

So fed up with this **** game son. Defenders DON'T EVEN HUSTLE ON COUNTERS. MY STRIKER HAS A 92 SPEED BUT EVRA OUTRUNS HIM ONE ON ONE. KEEPER DELAYED REACTION TO SHOTS THAT ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME PISS ME OFF. I Cross, my players looks at the ball, doesn't run to, it goes out of bounds. WHAT KIND OF **** PRODUCT IS THIS?

/rant

Anybody have this problem. You score the other player just uses L1 then X and waits a bit then L1 triangle and and he's just waiting there to tap it in I can't figure out how to beat that. Also can't f I figure out how to defend when my opponent send everybody upfield it gets so annoying when I have three defender's on me

Back
Top Bottom