Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

New squad

View media item 1528147
My last big squad until Fifa 16

Copped A couple in form cards too like hero Kane, fanta Son, and green Keane

I want TOTY Di Maria, but I don't have those kinda coins

I might cop Bale

Why is your team so random? lol.
If you switch Boating and Ramos your chem should go up a little bit to connect to Schweinsteiger.

Finally beating the computer on Legendary consistently unless it goes to penalties :lol:

I'm back and forth on World Class, my career with Crystal Palace on that level went better than the one I just started with Arsenal. Did you adjust the sliders at all or just play as it is? Sometimes I feel as if the CPU is just out to get me though, always scoring the most ridiculous goals while all mine hit the post. I can almost tell when they're gonna happen.

Anyone still play clubs on X1? GT is FalconPunch09

Down for any friendlies as well, seasons or UT if anyone wants to play

I'm back and forth on World Class, my career with Crystal Palace on that level went better than the one I just started with Arsenal. Did you adjust the sliders at all or just play as it is? Sometimes I feel as if the CPU is just out to get me though, always scoring the most ridiculous goals while all mine hit the post. I can almost tell when they're gonna happen.

I didn't adjust anything. The computer goes HAM towards the end of the game. :smh:They always get some kind of deflection BS goal. I have learned to kick the damn ball away as soon as I can. Do your best to stay in front of the ball and don't lunge to try to steel the ball.

I want to play FUT but I feel like I don't have enough knowledge of the players outside of the superstars since I just really started watching this year and this is also my first fifa since 98

I didn't adjust anything. The computer goes HAM towards the end of the game. :smh:They always get some kind of deflection BS goal. I have learned to kick the damn ball away as soon as I can. Do your best to stay in front of the ball and don't lunge to try to steel the ball.

I want to play FUT but I feel like I don't have enough knowledge of the players outside of the superstars since I just really started watching this year and this is also my first fifa since 98

I'm fairly new to football/soccer myself. I've only been seriously into the sport for 2-3 years and this is my first serious Fifa really. And to be honest FUT is the best way to learn players, teams, leagues, etc. because you are forced to start off with guys who aren't superstars.

I'm a fan of so many guys now that I would have never known unless I packed a bunch of ransoms or was trying to build a squad on a budget.

I'm fairly new to football/soccer myself. I've only been seriously into the sport for 2-3 years and this is my first serious Fifa really. And to be honest FUT is the best way to learn players, teams, leagues, etc. because you are forced to start off with guys who aren't superstars.

I'm a fan of so many guys now that I would have never known unless I packed a bunch of ransoms or was trying to build a squad on a budget.

Yeah I probably just need to jump into it. Playing fifa makes me regret not playing this sport in high school.

Team of the Season time of year fellas! EA just released the Gold, Silver and Bronze Most Consistent players that never got a Team of the Week today. Don't know if I'm just gonna outright buy the players or do a pack binge hoping to profit.

Not a lot of great TOTS Cards to begin with, but with the Hero Cards and TOTW, I might as well open some packs since so many rare cards are out right now. Haven't touched the game in weeks and can't wait for the big league TOTS releases in the upcoming weeks. Good luck to all you NTers hoping to pull or buy these players. One last hurrah before this game collects dust till FIFA 16!

GOLD

image.img.jpg

SILVER

image.img.jpg

BRONZE

image.img.jpg

10 Jumbo Gold packs of crap and a Reus later and this beauty popped up :pimp:.

Probably one of the best Dutch CBs in the game besides the Legends. Gonna stop and catch the remainder of the Hawks v. Cavs game. EA pulling through :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
View media item 1542420

Last edited:
Nice! :smokin

I have 2 rare players packs and 10 premium gold players packs waiting for la liga TOTS.

My pack luck has been terrible so I'm trying my hardest not to spend coins on packs :lol:

Opening some packs at halftime and Jesus Christ! Also 2 packs later pulled a De Vrij again.

Looks like maybe card weights are upped, market is flooded with TOTS players sitting at min. Hopefully I can shift em when Europe wakes up.
View media item 1542521

Yo this is the greatest pack I've ever opened and probably one of the greatest days of my life [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

these two dudes don't sell for **** :stoneface:

This was around pack 10 or so

View media item 1543546

Last edited:
That Matic card looks like a tankkkkkkkk.

I only opened 1 pack last night... Got nothing and gonna keep it that way but here's my new team:

I pulled Hero Hazard and came up about 750k from that and then I pulled regular Hazard in a free pack... Yaya is also free so I threw em in a hybrid.  Building this tonight since all prices are at their mins for the most part.
pimp.gif
 Cant wait to use this Messi.

Guys I think I'm officially done with FIFA. My expierence with this game has me raging hard. FIFA 12 and 13 were great games. But after playing this game (FIFA 15)for 7 months straight, there's just so much I can't handle. Gameplay wise, I usually use psg. Every other match, I'll play rm. ok can't really complain, because that's just FIFA and people will obviously want to use Madrid. But when bs happens like my defenders running into eachother, both falling and leaving open breakaways for Ronaldo. This happens atleast once a game. Also, I've had games where I'm up, the game disconnects and I'm given the loss. This happened to me three times in a row. Felt like throwing the controller at the tv.

Also, do you guys usually watch replays? I only do if I score a screamer from outside the box. Or some nasty *** build up, ending with a nice volley or something. Other than that, I don't even celebrate. Just score, press rb-lb, press a, and onto playing again. But everyone I play against watches the whole damn replay on some fluky *** goal. When this happens I rage hard, and when I score , I literally put down my controller and will walk away to pour a glass of milk. Won't press anything until kickoff again.
/rant

Bet you'd still catch Ls if u used and practiced with only RM :lol:

But yea playing online in FIFA doesn't interest me. I always just do one run through season 1 and win it on my first attempt every year, and then it's enough for me. Almost everyone plays the same exact way. And it's because the game is set up to make things like pace, sprinting down the wing and whipping balls in, aimlessly lobbing, stoppage time and restart goals, etc OP. So people have this can't beat them/join them mentality and it feels like you're playing the same exact lame opponent over and over.

And UT just seems lame. Seems like if you beat a stacked team someone obviously bought you credit yourself, and if you lose to said stacked team you just make the excuse that the player sucked and only won because he had that team :lol:

And yea I don't care to celebrate most of the time. Although when I go up big and realize the opponent is a waste of my time and I'm ready to go on to the next I'll start trolling to make them rage quit. My favorite is the sad violin when I go up 3-0 :pimp:

Works like 50% of the time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom