::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

going to be in amsterdam and spain during the quarterfinals to finals. hoping one of those teams go far, atmosphere gonna be :pimp:

absolutely, in '10 Amsterdam was covered in orange flags and i was on a KLM flight and they were announcing the score in real-time during the flight

Last edited:
9. Pundits will express regret that “exciting” African teams with “raw talent” are let down by “poor goalkeeping” and it will be dreadful.

:rofl:

Great feature from BBC on poverty in Brazil. Gives you some insight as to why the protests are occurring.

Oh damn, I didn't know Ribery would miss the entire WC... His mojo seemed to have evaporated after his perceived slight of not winning the Ballon d'Or...

Oh damn, I didn't know Ribery would miss the entire WC... His mojo seemed to have evaporated after his perceived slight of not winning the Ballon d'Or...
Very possible France doesn't advance to knockout stage, not just purely because of Ribery's injury. Ecuador and the Swiss are more than capable of taking advantage in Group E.

ALMOST WORLD CUP TIME. JOIN THE GROUP & FILL YOUR BRACKETS

View media item 983747

Link : http://games.espn.go.com/world-cup-...=NDIwMzQzMDY0A&ex_cid=invite-email-worldcupbp

Steps & Guide

- Sign into your ESPN.com account (if you don't have one - make one, it's fairly quick & easy)

- Join the group Niketalk.

- Password is Niketalk7.

Rules

- Must be done by the World Cup

- Only one bracket per person

- Have fun!!

Name your bracket to be the same as your NT username so we know who you are :wink:

*Will post again!

eiddyfouw eiddyfouw Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi b fresco b fresco @BigJ @louislagerfeld AZwildcats AZwildcats :nerd:

Last edited:
ALMOST WORLD CUP TIME. JOIN THE GROUP & FILL YOUR BRACKETS

Link : http://games.espn.go.com/world-cup-...=NDIwMzQzMDY0A&ex_cid=invite-email-worldcupbp

Steps & Guide

- Sign into your ESPN.com account (if you don't have one - make one, it's fairly quick & easy)

- Join the group Niketalk.

- Password is Niketalk7.

Rules

- Must be done by the World Cup

- Only one bracket per person

- Have fun!!

Name your bracket to be the same as your NT username so we know who you are :wink:

*Will post again!

eiddyfouw eiddyfouw Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi b fresco b fresco @BigJ @louislagerfeld AZwildcats AZwildcats :nerd:

Gonna get on it this weekend, my job blocks any kind of fantasy/gaming type sites (I tried signing up a couple of times this week and couldn't).

England

axle05.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have the match socks???

I sometimes pick up shorts if I'm digging them. Usually won't wear them with the matching kit tho :lol:

A full kit wanker, who knew.

Lol

@Eiddy who you rooting for since SA isn't in the World Cup? Would England be my correct assumption since they had such a strong influence there?

Back
Top Bottom