::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

:lol:

Well selling a couple Red Octobers, CR7 Mercurials and Galaxy Foamposites in the last couple months hasn't been a bad thing.

I have been meaning to quit for a while now, I need a vacation and I'll take a short one after the World Cup, then maybe in September I'll get a part time job while in school.

Last edited:
:lol:

i only took the USA game days off. the rest i'll have to stream at my desk while at work. i'm sure the kitchen area tv will be locked on the games though, so might just work out of there

im maxed out at my PTO of 300 hours so i submitted 88 hours for the group stage. Then go back to work for a day or two and off for all the knockout stages.  Im planning to watch every single game possible with the exception of a few games because of family commitments.  I've been ready since the draw and these last days counting down to the first game is going to take forever.

You could just went to Brasil bro, or at least a Futbol-centered nation to watch.. I was in Hungary during during Euro 2012, not exactly Poland but the experience was unreal.

Last edited:
im maxed out at my PTO of 300 hours so i submitted 88 hours for the group stage. Then go back to work for a day or two and off for all the knockout stages.  Im planning to watch every single game possible with the exception of a few games because of family commitments.  I've been ready since the draw and these last days counting down to the first game is going to take forever.
View media item 1010094

going to be in amsterdam and spain during the quarterfinals to finals. hoping one of those teams go far, atmosphere gonna be :pimp:

What do you guys think? I told my friend USA had a better shot at advancing than Mexico.

My reasoning.

Germany slightly > Brazil at home
But
Croatia > Portugal
And
Cameroon=Ghana

i also made it be known that i refuse to work during the USA games at least im a good employee so they had no problem giving me those days off

got 10 days off myself. Sad thing is im still mad im not watching the whole thing :lol:

at least you east coaster get those 6pm games

Last edited:
My time zone>
Early game comes in at 6pm , latest game midnight/1am. I'm the boss to, so I'm deff goin in a couple hrs late. Just found out we got next Friday off too, football gods shining down on your boy !!!

Marcelo getting yolked up by a 60 year old member of Big Phil's back room staff, Anselmo Sbragia during practice today. :lol:

I guess when your Brazilian, joga bonito never leaves you. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom