::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

terrible. opportunity wasted by russia

korea got lucky imo. had it gone another 10-15 mins it could've gone in russia's favor

What a * disgrace. Should have blasted Korea. Akinfeev will never start again. Lodygin it is. Un * believable.

I've watched every team play in this WC and I still don't see a dark horse. It's obvious which teams are going far and which aren't

That is literally the worst keeper error Ive ever seen and I am embarrased that it was from Russia. So pissed right now.

If I were there I would have ran onto the pitch slapped Akinfeev.
If we dont get out of the group I honestly dont know what Im going to do. This was the easy win. I shudder to think what will happen against Belgium and Algeria. Disgraceful.

That is literally the worst keeper error Ive ever seen and I am embarrased that it was from Russia. So pissed right now.

I'm no soccer or futbol officianado but I was thinking the exact same thing. Pure slop

Last edited:
If I were there I would have ran onto the pitch slapped Akinfeev.
If we dont get out of the group I honestly dont know what Im going to do. This was the easy win. I shudder to think what will happen against Belgium and Algeria. Disgraceful.

Yeah who knew we were going to tie against you guys. Up until now we werent in-form we looked absolute horrendous. Belgium is obviously going to move on from group stage... and it only leaves us that last spot.... it'll be def interesting

Akinfeev is one of the highest rated keepers in the World. I cannot fathom how he played as bad as he did. I guess it was nerves but he needs to sit next game. Russia MUST play a 442 against Belgium. That is the only way we will win.
--------------Lodygin
Eschenko-Ignasevich-Berezutskiy-Komba
-Samedov-Denisov-Fayzulin-Dzagoev
--------Kokorin--Kerzhakov

If Capello doesnt do that he needs to be out of a job.

yoooo, wath a match today.

Mexico showed up to the match!

Brazil on the other hand :rolleyes

Ochoa is a GOD. Son put the team on his back :pimp:

Mexico should have netted one of the goals on the last minutes, but whatever it is what it is :smokin

I think Herrera must of told the guy sthey'd have more freedom on the pitch and to try and score no matter from where so they came out cannons blasting :smokin

Mexico was good, shut the naysayers wrong, but didn't get a win.

It was a good match day.

If Brazil keep playing like this, they're not gonna make it far...

I hope Ochoa goes to Atletico after the WC is over, son deserves a bigger club.

yoooo, wath a match today.

Mexico showed up to the match!

Brazil on the other hand :rolleyes

Ochoa is a GOD. Son put the team on his back :pimp:

Mexico should have netted one of the goals on the last minutes, but whatever it is what it is :smokin

I think Herrera must of told the guy sthey'd have more freedom on the pitch and to try and score no matter from where so they came out cannons blasting :smokin

Mexico was good, shut the naysayers wrong, but didn't get a win.

It was a good match day.

If Brazil keep playing like this, they're not gonna make it far...

I hope Ochoa goes to Atletico after the WC is over, son deserves a bigger club.
Agree

God I wanted Russia to lose so bad. Hopefully they crash out of the group.

Congrats to Mexico, I don't even think Brazil played that poorly Mexico and Ochoa just played their hearts out.

Last edited:

Congrats to Mexico, I don't even think Brazil played that poorly Mexico and Ochoa just played their hearts out.
Why the hate on Russia? Lol. Politics? And Brazil played poorly. Especially with the expectations put on a team like Brazil, with the quality players they have. It's like Argentina, great team, played below expectation even though they were fortunate enough to get the 3 points with the OG.

Why the hate on Russia? Lol. Politics? And Brazil played poorly. Especially with the expectations put on a team like Brazil, with the quality players they have. It's like Argentina, great team, played below expectation even though they were fortunate enough to get the 3 points with the OG.
yea, this perfectly sums up both teams. Neither have performed at their level, but argentina still has 3 matches left to switch gears.

This however, should not take away from either Bosnia or Mexico. They played with desire to win and enourmous passion and haven't given up. It's unfortunate that Bosnia had an OG, but Mexico played it's heart out today and it showed.

Kudos to Mexico for showing up to the match, like I said they would. Like Mexico fans know they would.

Mexico knows when to turn up. Too bad it costs the team when they underestimate their opponents :smh:

I see Mexico making it far in this WC if they can keep up the passion and intensity of the previous matches.

Mexico lacks motivation a lot of times, but other times they just can't score on the competition.

I'm rooting for Mexico and the rest of CONCACAF(except for Honduras) to make it far this WC :pimp:

yea, this perfectly sums up both teams. Neither have performed at their level, but argentina still has 3 matches left to switch gears.

This however, should not take away from either Bosnia or Mexico. They played with desire to win and enourmous passion and haven't given up. It's unfortunate that Bosnia had an OG, but Mexico played it's heart out today and it showed.

Kudos to Mexico for showing up to the match, like I said they would. Like Mexico fans know they would.

Mexico knows when to turn up. Too bad it costs the team when they underestimate their opponents
mean.gif

I see Mexico making it far in this WC if they can keep up the passion and intensity of the previous matches.

Mexico lacks motivation a lot of times, but other times they just can't score on the competition.

I'm rooting for Mexico and the rest of CONCACAF(except for Honduras) to make it far this WC
pimp.gif
That is what is expected of the World Cup, 32 countries with their finest players out on the pitch. But what makes the difference is countries like Brazil, Germany, Holland, Argentina, Italy, Spain, France, England, is that these countries have players that can decide games. When they decide to turn on, countries like Mexico, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Japan, don't stand a chance. Only problem with that, sometimes these players don't turn on, and teams like Mexico/Bosnia play with heart and sometimes they pull out the victory. Why I've been loving football for 21 years, truly amazing.

I do wish Sweden was in the World Cup on another note. Ibra would've been great to watch lol. But of course Ronaldo happened.

Nothing to do with politics and everything to do with football. Pretty easy to keep the two separate for me. I don't **** with anything Russian football related. I want nothing but disappointment for their league, federation, and fans.

wooster wooster You wanna keep pretending you're not the one who brought up politics? And I'm agnostic, I wasn't pleading, the word God is no more than a figure of speech. :lol:

Last edited:
That is what is expected of the World Cup, 32 countries with their finest players out on the pitch. But what makes the difference is countries like Brazil, Germany, Holland, Argentina, Italy, Spain, France, England, is that these countries have players that can decide games. When they decide to turn on, countries like Mexico, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Japan, don't stand a chance. Only problem with that, sometimes these players don't turn on, and teams like Mexico/Bosnia play with heart and sometimes they pull out the victory. Why I've been loving football for 21 years, truly amazing.

I do wish Sweden was in the World Cup on another note. Ibra would've been great to watch lol. But of course Ronaldo happened.

all of that goes out of the window once the match starts.

Just like the olympics son.

Brazil were favorites and lost.

It doesn't matter if on paper the talent is superior to a different countries, it doesn't mean jack when the whistle blows.

Only those with heart and determination + skill will win the game.

Talent on paper doesn't win any games son.

All countries have players that can decide games son, those that you decided to point out aren't the exception :lol:

Get over it homie. Brazil is underperforming. Thats 2 matches in a row. I don't care if they got talent. it doesn't matter if they got the best players in world. It don't mean **** without the drive to win. You don't win matches. Brazil is past it and they aren't gonna make it far after the group stages if they keep playing the same.

You got a lot of excuses as to why Brazil couldn't win today bruh. They were favorites to win too. You're just mad Mexico can level up to the best teams in the world and it has been a thorn up Brazils behind for a while now. But keep thinking your 'talent' is so superior. lmao they got no drive, they got no motivation, they got no hunger to win.

This year, CONCACAF is gonna go places :pimp:

Mexico turning the naysayers wrong againg and againg.

>BUT MUH TALENT
>MUH GAME CHAGING PLAYERS

lol stoooooop

I did bring up politics because more likely than not, someone rooting against Russia is doing so because of hostilities between the two countries.  Who cares enough about their league to root against them?  You, I guess.  

I did bring up politics because more likely than not, someone rooting against Russia is doing so because of hostilities between the two countries.  Who cares enough about their league to root against them?  You, I guess.  

Bro why do you care who I root against? :lol:

And I'll give you a hint as to why I care, because I care A LOT about football.

Again it has nothing to do with politics, that needs to be absolutely clear.

Back
Top Bottom