::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

1. Agnostic =/= atheist.
2. Why the hell do you hate Russian soccer? It makes no sense. Please explain.

all of that goes out of the window once the match starts.

Just like the olympics son.

Brazil were favorites and lost.

It doesn't matter if on paper the talent is superior to a different countries, it doesn't mean jack when the whistle blows.

Only those with heart and determination + skill will win the game.

Talent on paper doesn't win any games son.

All countries have players that can decide games son, those that you decided to point out aren't the exception
laugh.gif

Get over it homie. Brazil is underperforming. Thats 2 matches in a row. I don't care if they got talent. it doesn't matter if they got the best players in world. It don't mean **** without the drive to win. You don't win matches. Brazil is past it and they aren't gonna make it far after the group stages if they keep playing the same.

You got a lot of excuses as to why Brazil couldn't win today bruh. They were favorites to win too. You're just mad Mexico can level up to the best teams in the world and it has been a thorn up Brazils behind for a while now. But keep thinking your 'talent' is so superior. lmao they got no drive, they got no motivation, they got no hunger to win.

This year, CONCACAF is gonna go places
pimp.gif

Mexico turning the naysayers wrong againg and againg.

>BUT MUH TALENT
>MUH GAME CHAGING PLAYERS

lol stoooooop
What? Excuses? Brazil played awful today, I've said it, they're underperforming. But to say Mexico played good? Shows where the bar is set but again that's what expected from a team that has absolutely no history what so ever in a tournament like the World Cup. You guys were such a thorn in 2013, man. It's ok, like I said, it's football **** happens.

I love the optimism and the pride though. If ignoring the obvious helps, hey then so be it.

It's a fact the talents of the countries I first mentioned are the best in the world, there is no denying that, far beyond that of ANY CONCACAF team. But you're right cause how many CONCACAF teams have won a World Cup? Matter of fact, I'll make it easy lol which CONCACAF team has EVER ranked in a World Cup?

I don't get how you're saying we underperformed, yet you're praising Mexico's performance against a team that you admitted was underperforming. What were you saying when your team with such heart got left behind in the Confederations Cup? What excuses were you using then? Or against Italy? I mean against Japan you guys got the win but ummm yeah, I don't get you.

And we won the 1st match in which we scored 4 goals lol so I don't get your 2 matches in a row comment.

Again, I don't know why people keep resorting to the classic troll  "You mad" lol no one is mad. If anyone is mad, it's the starless teams that know that they have to AGAIN sit through a World Cup watching another country win. Personally if Germany won that would be cool, 4 stars. Or even Italy, so another team could have 5. France, another team that I like to win a World Cup.

Mexico will not go far in the knockout stages. I agree that brazil is playing below expectations but people talking like they cant turn up... applauds go to ochoa cuz hes who kept brasil from scoring not mexicos sorry excuse of a defense.

These nightly WC wrap up shows on ESPN are pretty entertaining. I like when they sit in that chill zone and just go roundtable with it.

I did bring up politics because more likely than not, someone rooting against Russia is doing so because of hostilities between the two countries.  Who cares enough about their league to root against them?  You, I guess.  

Blah blah blah....stop reaching

Kids act like we're suppose to cheer for every team lol...this ain't YMCA sports

Last edited:
1. Agnostic =/= atheist.
2. Why the hell do you hate Russian soccer? It makes no sense. Please explain.

1. I didn't say anything that implied agnostic and atheist were the same.

2. Hate is a strong word but I root against them because in short I feel they're the standard barriers for racism and the racial abuse of players in football. Of course this is the work of what I hope and assume is a minority of their fans but that minority is far greater and nastier than the equivalent group of fans in any other footballing nation with actual money and influence. Their federation allows animalistic behavior to run rampant. They don't even pretend to take a stand like other federations. I apologize to any Russian supporters who can't understand why I'd have a less than neutral position on their team.

Last edited:
It is political then. Dont say otherwise.

Every league has racism. I know that youre talking about the Hulk thing. I challenge you to find more than a few examples. You are exascerbating a single incident that was overblown by the media. That ish happens in Italy ALL the time. Do you hate Italy? There are many cultural reasons that some Russians might be xenophobic but its no worse than other places.

Russian soccer is beautiful and passionate. Learn to love not hate.

Last edited:
ayo, if a CONCACAF team wins, is the league ELITE?

lol

i like how son comes in here and starts arguing about >muh elite teams yet is quick to dismiss any other team performing.

Son really said, 4 star teams to win the WC.

The odds are against teams that haven't won the WC yet, but it's going to be absolutely hilarious if one of them does this year.

I can already hear the buttblastedness 3 weeks away from now :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom