::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

ERACISM

I agree. First half I felt that way about mexico and then they stepped it up. Croatia had some good push towards the end but they weren't marking everyone as they were first half.

Neymar has more WC goals than cristiano and messi.

Crazy lmao
He's the next one famo. Pele, Ronaldo, Zico, Romario, Ronaldinho, Jairzinho, Neymar 
smokin.gif

lol can't tell these dudes nothing right now

they're all like

man you need to kill this noise homie.

You're the same cat that was in General getting all types of butthurt when someone said anything about mexico. Getting into petty arguments with people over something that had no damn weight.

Now you wanna be on the high horse?

for reals?

EL OH EL

AYYY LMAO

I see Mexico beating the Neatherlands with the heart they played with today.

Gotta step up the D big time though.
its going to be hard but anything is possible...let's enjoy this ....6 straight world cups getting out of the group stage that's an accomplishment, we have to get past the round of 16 at some point.

I know Netherlands is not looking past this Mexican team. I think it's gonna be a thriller, probably one of the best RO 16 matches possible given all the scenarios.

Brazil chile to open things up Saturday :pimp:

Last edited:
I remember before the game I was inline at the post office and I look behind me and saw this young kid in a mexico Jersey and I asked him " are you going to watch the game" he responded yeah right after this. He sounded so confident and right before I left I told him " we got this" he said of course and I smiled and said good luck :pimp:

I know Netherlands is not looking past this Mexican team. I think it's gonna be a thriller, probably one of the best RO 16 matches possible given all the scenarios.

Brazil chile to open things up Saturday :pimp:
I'm looking forward to a potential Belgium/USA matchup, and Italy or Uruguay versus Colombia.

I'm looking forward to a potential Belgium/USA matchup, and Italy or Uruguay versus Colombia.
Yeah but that will be another defensively tactical match for the USA. It won't be back and forth like mex-Ned promises. Believe me after yesterday I'd be excited about any USA match next round.

Pulling for ticos to win the group tmw also.

Back
Top Bottom