::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Mexico vs netherlands will be a great game. I agree, el tri needs to add a little more on defense and make the most of the offense opportunities. It's up in the air. Anything possible!

lol can't tell these dudes nothing right now

they're all like

man you need to kill this noise homie.

You're the same cat that was in General getting all types of butthurt when someone said anything about mexico. Getting into petty arguments with people over something that had no damn weight.

Now you wanna be on the high horse?

for reals?

EL OH EL

AYYY LMAO
not sure what you're ranting about there tough guy

Mexico vs netherlands will be a great game. I agree, el tri needs to add a little more on defense and make the most of the offense opportunities. It's up in the air. Anything possible!

If Costa Rica beats or ties England tomorrow we might see Costa Rica vs Mexico in quarters LOL all the while Brazil, France, Germany and Italy/Uruguay are killing themselves on the other bracket LOL

Last edited:
lol can't tell these dudes nothing right now

they're all like

That is how it is during every world cup. They win or tie a game and they start talking about anything is possible hence Si se puede. Talking about being in the finals in and winning it all being a real possibility :rofl:

EVERY WORLD CUP

Great win. Had to work so i couldn't catch it, pero mañana vamos a salir, tomar, y celebrar!!!! Viva Mexico chingadooo!!!!!

I got love for my Mexicans so I let them cook.

All of my Mexican friends are pulling for the US as well.

They ain't beating the Dutch though :lol:

Marco Verratti back for the Azzurri tomorrow 
smokin.gif

Yeah but that will be another defensively tactical match for the USA. It won't be back and forth like mex-Ned promises. Believe me after yesterday I'd be excited about any USA match next round.

Pulling for ticos to win the group tmw also.
Belgium is the best draw USA could hope for if they advance second in Group G. Belgium is talented but green and inexperienced. Plus you factor in the general rule of European teams in South America. I'm with you on a defensively tactical, tight match. Something like Belgium squeezing out a 1-0 resutl on Hazard magic.

Yes.
If my plan works then the Argentina side of the bracket will look like this:

Netherlands
Mexico

Costa Rica
Ivory Coast

Argentina
Switzerland

Belgium
USA

View media item 1042116
I like Garay a lot from RM to Benfica. Do you expect Romero to hold up and perform well throughout the tournament?

Belgium is the best draw USA could hope for if they advance second in Group G. Belgium is talented but green and inexperienced. Plus you factor in the general rule of European teams in South America. I'm with you on a defensively tactical, tight match. Something like Belgium squeezing out a 1-0 resutl on Hazard magic.
I like Garay a lot from RM to Benfica. Do you expect Romero to hold up and perform well throughout the tournament?

Romero is hit or miss like most average keepers. I think he will do fine. He has been solid but then again he has not faced a straight on shot from Robben and Muller.

My favorite thus far besides Messi have been Mascherano and Gago. Those guys have fought hard.

Last edited:
That is how it is during every world cup. They win or tie a game and they start talking about anything is possible hence Si se puede. Talking about being in the finals in and winning it all being a real possibility :rofl:

EVERY WORLD CUP

You just described what every fan wants when their team makes it out of group stage. Si se puede does not mean "we in the finals"

No quieren que cocinemós....pero los tacos estan listos ay que comer.

No quieren que brillemos pinches vatos lacrosos.. La envidia es real.

Back
Top Bottom