::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

uuuhhh obviously

but it's not like they were calling Jackson Martinez "Hackson"
Weird I was talking to my boy about that the other day. Dude is Mexican but he says its supposed to be pronounced "Yames" and "Yackson" but then again, i've never heard him speak Spanish not once in my life, not even to his own mother :lol:

I'd like to know as well.

Last edited:
Netherlands have essentially advanced to semis by default, they have to play Mexico and then the winner of Costa Rica/Greece :x :smh:

Last edited:
PaltryBruisedCur.gif

Yo this luis suarez incident is all over tv...Im watching nightline and they said that he is living up to his reputation as "the cannibal" :lol:

Netherlands have essentially advanced to semis by default, they have to play Mexico and then the winner of Costa Rica/Greece :x :smh:

Nothing is guaranteed as group play has proven

writing off mexico as a tomato can game is a mistake

I'll believe it when I see it. Ya'll have a reason to be optimistic, but you've bowed out in the Round of 16 the last five Cups. Not to mention you're facing a Dutch side in spectacular form.

I'm in love. Her and the Korean girl gif who saw she was bring filmed and smiled. Someone post those 2 gifs together. Got it. Will stare at it forever.
Yep, I had that Korean girl at #1 before... but now they both share the top spot for me. Absolutely stunning 
smokin.gif

(Finally we agree on a girl other than Ronda) 
tongue.gif

In other news, scumbag Suarez says he doesn't know what all the fuss is about...

“There are things that happen on the pitch and you should not make such a big deal out of them.”

Last edited:
Will never forgive Suarez for that handball vs Ghana in 2010.

Hate hate hate

Surprisingly, I'm not really mad at that. That's gamesmanship imo. He took the red card and put it to a penalty instead of just conceding a goal. It worked out obviously. The biting though :smh:

And here are my bets for today:

Nigeria 0 - 2 Argentina

Bosnia 0 - 1 Iran

Honduras 0 - 2 Switzerland

Equador 1 - 3 France (hell yeah)

Back
Top Bottom