::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Bradley :x :smh:

I can see him doing giving germany at least 3 goals just by himself

another 3 goals by that ****** defender cameron

Why wasn't Portugal more excited after that amazing goal? They went from seconds away from being ousted to having at least a chance to advance. Just seemed odd.

Why wasn't Portugal more excited after that amazing goal? They went from seconds away from being ousted to having at least a chance to advance. Just seemed odd.
because they have to win the next match by like 19 goals and have the US or Germany to advance

Wait, what? According to this we can't be eliminated? (I know that's not the case)

USA draw against Portugal, plus loss to Germany, with Ghana or Portugal winning outright = comes down to goal differential between USA and Ghana-Portugal winner for 2nd place. The USA would probably be in trouble if it was Ghana as they would have a goal difference of at least 0, and have already scored 3. The USA would be in decent shape against Portugal thanks to the 4-0 loss to Germany, so long as the USA avoids a blowout to the Germans.

Straight demoralizing :smh:

Both Portugal goals basically came off of mistakes.

I dont know much about football, but just watching the way we handle the ball, pass the ball... most of the time, it just looks poorly executed.

And then the final moment... I cant be the only one that was saying, "Kick the ball downfield/out of bounds!!!!"

:x

Yeah...it's really not that complicated. :lol:

We can't lose to Germany. That simple.

Win or draw.

If we lose, we better hope Portugal-Ghana is a tie. Otherwise, pray for math.

This is cool. Not cuz we lost but because of the creativity
indifferent.gif

Just saw that the game is coming on at 11. Really considering taking the day off work. Is there a link that will have the game live?

We have the noon game? :stoneface:

I BETTER be able to be near my desk...
and then portugal ghana will be on at the same time. who the **** is responsible for this.
guess they thought Germany and Portugal would already have it wrapped up

It's to avoid match-fixing. The last group matches used to be played one after the other until after 1982: during that edition of the WC, West Germany and Austria allegedly refused to play in order to keep Algeria (who had played its 3rd match against Chile) out of the knockout stage. It's better explained here

Bradley should've buried that goal too. Two huge mistakes.

I'm going to miss Italy's and the US next games. SMH @ at the earliness of these matches. Guess they have to do it though.

On a lighter, random note:

-Steve Macmanaman has a glorious head of hair...I'm mirin'

-Tommy Smyth da gawd's accent got him relegated to sportscenter instead of FIFA tonight :lol:

So gutted......just starting to get over it though. Gotta say man of the match for jones and really impressed with Fabian Johnson. Bradley way overrated and Beasley was a cardboard cut out most of the time with nani

I don't follow us soccer like I do the epl but I don't get the hype with Bradley. Unlucky not to score but gave ball away at the end and messed up a 4 on 2 break in first half, not to mention all the other times he gave ball away

Back
Top Bottom