::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Shouldn't have been in the situation to begin with. Marquez knew what was on the line. Robbens sold it, like any Mexican player would do in that situation.

Marquez goofed. Mexico goofed.

Deal with it.

And for the record, i stand to win over a G if Holland wins it all.....but that means nothing to me rt now. Not a fitting ending for what was a great match......smh

PK or not it's over. Mexico played to keep the 1-0 the rest of the game and it hurt them. You take out gio who was playing great

Man time for USA to rock.
Yupp......
Dude looked like someone shot him in the back
laugh.gif

It WAS a penalty but it was a soft one and I've seen much worse. But like someone said, the Mexicans themselves blew the lead. No one else to blame.

We lost. Good or bad call. We out. Still, played a good game and anything can happen in 5 minutes.

That prevent defense smh

Hate when teams do this

You can't stop attacking with 30 min left lol

Seen this happen too many times this WC. Teams lead 1-0 then start playing not lose :smh:

Also Mexico's touches were getting too sloppy which lead to counters,

and lead them rushing back just in the nick of time to block it out of bounds only for a Holland corner kick

Hate for that call to be made at the end but Holland wanted it more the second half

Last edited:
Its a clear penalty bruh lol. He stepped on Robbens foot. what is you saying :rofl:
there was slight contact, but if he stepped on his foot how was he so easily able to lift his foot straight up and dive? Marquez never lifted his foot after he "stepped" on it.

Dudes in here clearly can't see it. Bad call. Dude jumped like a bird while his foot was being 'stepped on' lulz.

Like i was telling my boy...mexico can only blame themselves and Rafa. That idiot got himself red carded in 2002 too against the US remember.
View media item 1052024

Mexico got the Oakland Raider treatment today.

Dont worry the pain eventually subsides.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom