:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

I was content with fifa 11 being World Cup 2010: South Africa graphics with updated rosters and new animations, game additions and some new modes...
Basically.  If they *$#$ this game up..
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by bamez

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

so the trick moves actually work/have a reason to be used now?

are you kidding me? you play w/o using skill moves??
watch this:

This video makes FIFA look terrible...come on now...look at the goal at 1:20. Even Robert Green could save that shot
30t6p3b.gif

I agree, most of those goals are just ridiculous.  and not in a good way. the cut back and chip? wow...great...just another hole in the game...
Nonetheless...who ever made these? What skill level were you playing on? Cause to be honest, the defense looks non-existent...

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by bamez

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

so the trick moves actually work/have a reason to be used now?

are you kidding me? you play w/o using skill moves??
watch this:

This video makes FIFA look terrible...come on now...look at the goal at 1:20. Even Robert Green could save that shot
30t6p3b.gif

I agree, most of those goals are just ridiculous.  and not in a good way. the cut back and chip? wow...great...just another hole in the game...
Nonetheless...who ever made these? What skill level were you playing on? Cause to be honest, the defense looks non-existent...

if its like the world cup game, those cheeser goals won't work. Also, that guy plays against the same guy, who is laying down for him, notice how there is a player just standing still on defense in a lot of those goals. Anybody who does that against me is going to get a cleat to the shin, and a bionic forearm. i just hope they make it possible to chip the keeper when people bring them 20-30 yards out of goal, it was too hard in the WC game and its waaaayyyy too easy to chip on 10.

And no, you don't need to use skill moves to win, how often do you see that trash in real life? I'm like 200-50 on ultimate team, 80-30 on ranked and I never use skill moves except a little side dribble as a first touch.

if its like the world cup game, those cheeser goals won't work. Also, that guy plays against the same guy, who is laying down for him, notice how there is a player just standing still on defense in a lot of those goals. Anybody who does that against me is going to get a cleat to the shin, and a bionic forearm. i just hope they make it possible to chip the keeper when people bring them 20-30 yards out of goal, it was too hard in the WC game and its waaaayyyy too easy to chip on 10.

And no, you don't need to use skill moves to win, how often do you see that trash in real life? I'm like 200-50 on ultimate team, 80-30 on ranked and I never use skill moves except a little side dribble as a first touch.

Are there any good pre-order deals for this game?

I know Wal-Mart has a $10 e-giftcard with a pre-order.  It's better than nothing.

Are there any good pre-order deals for this game?

I know Wal-Mart has a $10 e-giftcard with a pre-order.  It's better than nothing.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

anybody else besides me think 10 was better?
Yeah, I said this on the previous page...FIFA 10 feels better to me than FIFA 11. I also think FIFA WC 2010 is better as well. For the first time in 3-years I'm seriously considering passing on FIFA which is a damn shame because I felt 09 and 10 were really good games.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

anybody else besides me think 10 was better?
Yeah, I said this on the previous page...FIFA 10 feels better to me than FIFA 11. I also think FIFA WC 2010 is better as well. For the first time in 3-years I'm seriously considering passing on FIFA which is a damn shame because I felt 09 and 10 were really good games.

Let's get a psn league started.
My PSN: clove503 add me I'll be playing FIFA 11 all week
Or lets even get an NT Team started....

Let's get a psn league started.
My PSN: clove503 add me I'll be playing FIFA 11 all week
Or lets even get an NT Team started....

Back
Top Bottom