:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

I already beat all the objectives the demo has for you
laugh.gif

Im lovin it though, the graphics are looking REAL nice. You can just feel that it is more fluid.

This and 2K11 or Elite is going to eff my semester up
laugh.gif

I already beat all the objectives the demo has for you
laugh.gif

Im lovin it though, the graphics are looking REAL nice. You can just feel that it is more fluid.

This and 2K11 or Elite is going to eff my semester up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

You get $10 e-gift card from walmart when you pre-order now, thinking about getting it so I could use those $10 to cop black ops later on since I'm buying it anyways.

im using my $20 i got from halo reach to pre order this game, i tried earlier but the wouldnt accept my credit card
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

You get $10 e-gift card from walmart when you pre-order now, thinking about getting it so I could use those $10 to cop black ops later on since I'm buying it anyways.

im using my $20 i got from halo reach to pre order this game, i tried earlier but the wouldnt accept my credit card
indifferent.gif

if you know when to use skill moves, those dudes who just hold X or O pressing the ball arent as effective. I know tons of people online play defense like this. i know the guy in the video is OD, but the spins, and chops, even the simple feints work wonders when used properly.

if you know when to use skill moves, those dudes who just hold X or O pressing the ball arent as effective. I know tons of people online play defense like this. i know the guy in the video is OD, but the spins, and chops, even the simple feints work wonders when used properly.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I downloaded the demo.

Where do I go to be a keeper? I can't find it anywhere.
In the ARENA at the beggining. YOu have to 'choose sides' and u get to pick goalkeeper. its pretty fun but hard
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

By the way, 11 is SOOO hard...i cant even score in the demo on this computer
laugh.gif
But i cant lie, its still fun. It feels a lot smoother and realistic, the passing has to be more precise and the shots are a lot harder to make. Im good with it. Cant wait for full version
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I downloaded the demo.

Where do I go to be a keeper? I can't find it anywhere.
In the ARENA at the beggining. YOu have to 'choose sides' and u get to pick goalkeeper. its pretty fun but hard
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

By the way, 11 is SOOO hard...i cant even score in the demo on this computer
laugh.gif
But i cant lie, its still fun. It feels a lot smoother and realistic, the passing has to be more precise and the shots are a lot harder to make. Im good with it. Cant wait for full version
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bamez

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

so the trick moves actually work/have a reason to be used now?

are you kidding me? you play w/o using skill moves??
watch this:

say word you can do all that %*$*??? Need to step my game up..

Originally Posted by bamez

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

so the trick moves actually work/have a reason to be used now?

are you kidding me? you play w/o using skill moves??
watch this:

say word you can do all that %*$*??? Need to step my game up..

hell no i can't do all that in game.

but i can definitely work some people with the simple feints, chops, fake shots, spins. everything else is OD. but skills work on dudes who just hold X (PS3).

hell no i can't do all that in game.

but i can definitely work some people with the simple feints, chops, fake shots, spins. everything else is OD. but skills work on dudes who just hold X (PS3).

I just hope you can score with a little more variety...

Shots outside the 18...just different stuff besides just the normal shots.

I just hope you can score with a little more variety...

Shots outside the 18...just different stuff besides just the normal shots.

what about dudes who hold X, O and use L2?

not tryin to get at u, Im just tryin to get how other ppl feel about the game... I would say I am pretty good as compared to my friends/campus, but I play holding O and using L2 and find that kind of defense effective.

Also what is ping pong passing? I hope I am not an abuser of that, as my whole offense revolves around passing. Its more of a dribble dribble pass, dribble dribble until a defender is nearby then pass, then a lil through pass here then another pass a one touch through and then goal.

I would love to master these trick moves though as to make the game even more fun and entertaining.

what about dudes who hold X, O and use L2?

not tryin to get at u, Im just tryin to get how other ppl feel about the game... I would say I am pretty good as compared to my friends/campus, but I play holding O and using L2 and find that kind of defense effective.

Also what is ping pong passing? I hope I am not an abuser of that, as my whole offense revolves around passing. Its more of a dribble dribble pass, dribble dribble until a defender is nearby then pass, then a lil through pass here then another pass a one touch through and then goal.

I would love to master these trick moves though as to make the game even more fun and entertaining.

I was content with fifa 11 being World Cup 2010: South Africa graphics with updated rosters and new animations, game additions and some new modes...
Basically.  If they *$#$ this game up..
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom