:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

I'm playing the demo, and I really enjoy it to be honest. I can't really give a thorough review because I've only played FIFA09, and so to me 11 is (obviously) much improved. I do like what I'm playing though.

How is roster editing in the game? Are there people out there (like on the OperationSports forums) that have roster edits that they upload for people to download into their game?

I'm playing the demo, and I really enjoy it to be honest. I can't really give a thorough review because I've only played FIFA09, and so to me 11 is (obviously) much improved. I do like what I'm playing though.

How is roster editing in the game? Are there people out there (like on the OperationSports forums) that have roster edits that they upload for people to download into their game?

I played PES 2011 demo today and I'm disappointed with it as well. I think this is a bad year for soccer video games...

On the one hand you have FIFA 11 which is pretty much the same game as FIFA 10 and 09 but with updated rosters. EA Sports are known for pulling crap like this with their other sports franchises (Madden, NBA Live, NHL, etc) and so I guess its no surprise they've made almost no improvements to this year's edition of FIFA. Dont get me wrong, I loved 09 and 10 but both games had some issues and EA didnt bother addressing them. Another thing that annoys me about EA is their unwillingness to include more international teams in FIFA. You have only 2 African teams in the game and several good European teams missing as well.

Then you have PES 2011 which has finally improved their gameplay after many people complained about how much the franchise had fallen off on next generation consoles. I really enjoyed the gameplay in the demo but it too has some significant flaws...players running AWAY from their teammates, players running backwards when I'm going forward, offside calls after the ball is passed backwards, etc. Even despite its improved gameplay, Konami still insists on using crappy graphics, crappy music, crappy presentation...the squad selection menu is a complete joke and I've read that they've had significant problems with their online mode for about 3-years now.

I played PES 2011 demo today and I'm disappointed with it as well. I think this is a bad year for soccer video games...

On the one hand you have FIFA 11 which is pretty much the same game as FIFA 10 and 09 but with updated rosters. EA Sports are known for pulling crap like this with their other sports franchises (Madden, NBA Live, NHL, etc) and so I guess its no surprise they've made almost no improvements to this year's edition of FIFA. Dont get me wrong, I loved 09 and 10 but both games had some issues and EA didnt bother addressing them. Another thing that annoys me about EA is their unwillingness to include more international teams in FIFA. You have only 2 African teams in the game and several good European teams missing as well.

Then you have PES 2011 which has finally improved their gameplay after many people complained about how much the franchise had fallen off on next generation consoles. I really enjoyed the gameplay in the demo but it too has some significant flaws...players running AWAY from their teammates, players running backwards when I'm going forward, offside calls after the ball is passed backwards, etc. Even despite its improved gameplay, Konami still insists on using crappy graphics, crappy music, crappy presentation...the squad selection menu is a complete joke and I've read that they've had significant problems with their online mode for about 3-years now.

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

so the trick moves actually work/have a reason to be used now?

are you kidding me? you play w/o using skill moves??
watch this:

watch this:

I was content with fifa 11 being World Cup 2010: South Africa graphics with updated rosters and new animations, game additions and some new modes...

however fifa 11 isn't even as good graphically as south africa...which is kind of sad...

also why are all the players bent over like they about to pick up the ball...and why did they change the jostling animation...

I was content with fifa 11 being World Cup 2010: South Africa graphics with updated rosters and new animations, game additions and some new modes...

however fifa 11 isn't even as good graphically as south africa...which is kind of sad...

also why are all the players bent over like they about to pick up the ball...and why did they change the jostling animation...

Originally Posted by bamez

watch this:

This video makes FIFA look terrible...come on now...look at the goal at 1:20. Even Robert Green could save that shot
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bamez

watch this:

This video makes FIFA look terrible...come on now...look at the goal at 1:20. Even Robert Green could save that shot
30t6p3b.gif

i was just showing the use of skill moves. at least in fifa10. havent had much success in the 11 demo, but the CPU never falls for skill moves.

i was just showing the use of skill moves. at least in fifa10. havent had much success in the 11 demo, but the CPU never falls for skill moves.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Just played the game in all manual and it was really good.

Be a keeper is going to be hard as %@%! but is looking adictive.

Like I said earlier my store gets them earlier by like one week if anyone is in NYC and wants to know where PM me, I am willing to ship it too you if you really want too also but you take care of all expenses.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Just played the game in all manual and it was really good.

Be a keeper is going to be hard as %@%! but is looking adictive.

Like I said earlier my store gets them earlier by like one week if anyone is in NYC and wants to know where PM me, I am willing to ship it too you if you really want too also but you take care of all expenses.

nerd.gif

You get $10 e-gift card from walmart when you pre-order now, thinking about getting it so I could use those $10 to cop black ops later on since I'm buying it anyways.

You get $10 e-gift card from walmart when you pre-order now, thinking about getting it so I could use those $10 to cop black ops later on since I'm buying it anyways.

Back
Top Bottom