:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Sorry dudes, I checked yesterday and I cant expand the PS3 league. Hopefully we can get an even bigger one started in the near future but I just want to see if we're capable of completing a FIFA league for the first time in Niketalk history.

I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to play some league matches.

Sorry dudes, I checked yesterday and I cant expand the PS3 league. Hopefully we can get an even bigger one started in the near future but I just want to see if we're capable of completing a FIFA league for the first time in Niketalk history.

I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to play some league matches.

i have it for the ps3, and i was messing with ronaldinho's ratings, anyone know how to get it back to default ratings?

i have it for the ps3, and i was messing with ronaldinho's ratings, anyone know how to get it back to default ratings?

We need 3 more teams for the 360 league to be full

For at least the first season, we are allowing any team, but don't pick a team that's already taken.

Search for: NT Premier League, its case sensitive, password is niketalk, also case sensitive.

Teams taken:
Arsenal
Barcelona
Bayern
Boca
Chelsea
Lyon
Manchester United
Milan
Real Madrid

We need people for the club too, its Niketalk FC, just request to join and ill add you.

For at least the first season, we are allowing any team, but don't pick a team that's already taken.

Search for: NT Premier League, its case sensitive, password is niketalk, also case sensitive.

Teams taken:
Arsenal
Barcelona
Bayern
Boca
Chelsea
Lyon
Manchester United
Milan
Real Madrid

We need people for the club too, its Niketalk FC, just request to join and ill add you.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Teams taken:
Arsenal
Barcelona
Bayern
Boca
Chelsea
Lyon
Manchester United
Milan
Real Madrid

i'll be able to join friday, hopefully theres still a spot by then, although im not even gonna want to play against half these teams
laugh.gif

Teams taken:
Arsenal
Barcelona
Bayern
Boca
Chelsea
Lyon
Manchester United
Milan
Real Madrid

i'll be able to join friday, hopefully theres still a spot by then, although im not even gonna want to play against half these teams
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Teams taken:
Arsenal
Barcelona
Bayern
Boca
Chelsea
Lyon
Manchester United
Milan
Real Madrid

laugh.gif
For the second season I'm sure we could do 4 star teams and under.

Teams taken:
Arsenal
Barcelona
Bayern
Boca
Chelsea
Lyon
Manchester United
Milan
Real Madrid

laugh.gif

Teams taken:
Arsenal
Barcelona
Bayern
Boca
Chelsea
Lyon
Manchester United
Milan
Real Madrid

laugh.gif

Teams taken:
Arsenal
Barcelona
Bayern
Boca
Chelsea
Lyon
Manchester United
Milan
Real Madrid

laugh.gif

Teams taken:
Arsenal
Barcelona
Bayern
Boca
Chelsea
Lyon
Manchester United
Milan
Real Madrid

laugh.gif

Teams taken:
Arsenal
Barcelona
Bayern
Boca
Chelsea
Lyon
Manchester United
Milan
Real Madrid

laugh.gif

How many spots left in the 360 league? I may sign up tomorrow, I'm still undecided because I don't want to take up a spot if I know I can't commit to matches when they are scheduled for me to play.

Back
Top Bottom