:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

I honestly think I've given waaay too much to EA sports over the years... 
eyes.gif

GT: MRFUZA

dpwgpe.jpg

I honestly think I've given waaay too much to EA sports over the years... 
eyes.gif

GT: MRFUZA

dpwgpe.jpg

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Still can't find the 360 league. its weird. how did yall find it?

Just search in the league search and type in NT Premier League (its case sensitive), then the password is niketalk.

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Still can't find the 360 league. its weird. how did yall find it?

Just search in the league search and type in NT Premier League (its case sensitive), then the password is niketalk.

I don't know...
I like the game...the changes are nice...but some of them are just ANNOYING...

People hit the grass WAAAAY too easily...everyone gets injured when tackling...they're basically forcing you to use "skills". 

Still getting used to it...

I don't know...
I like the game...the changes are nice...but some of them are just ANNOYING...

People hit the grass WAAAAY too easily...everyone gets injured when tackling...they're basically forcing you to use "skills". 

Still getting used to it...

Alright the league is full y'all. Lets see how it goes. "sneakapro" has to change his team, otherwise the other 9 teams are all 4-stars or under.

I'll be playing tonight so send me a friend request if you want to play some league matches. PSN: KING_OF_TORONTO

BTW, someone send me an invite to Niketalk FC. What can you do when you join an online club and where do I access information about the club? I wasted like 5 minutes scrolling through the options and couldnt find anything related to online clubs. I was too lazy to just go through the instruction manual
laugh.gif

Alright the league is full y'all. Lets see how it goes. "sneakapro" has to change his team, otherwise the other 9 teams are all 4-stars or under.

I'll be playing tonight so send me a friend request if you want to play some league matches. PSN: KING_OF_TORONTO

BTW, someone send me an invite to Niketalk FC. What can you do when you join an online club and where do I access information about the club? I wasted like 5 minutes scrolling through the options and couldnt find anything related to online clubs. I was too lazy to just go through the instruction manual
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

damn its full?
laugh.gif
I just now sent ya a message like 10 secs ago carlos.
Sorry dude, I posted the league info a few pages back.

If I am allowed to expand the league then I'll send you an invite right away.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

damn its full?
laugh.gif
I just now sent ya a message like 10 secs ago carlos.
Sorry dude, I posted the league info a few pages back.

If I am allowed to expand the league then I'll send you an invite right away.

I'll join if you can expand the league. I tried searching for it but couldn't find it. Gonna on in 30 min after I get some chipotle

I'll join if you can expand the league. I tried searching for it but couldn't find it. Gonna on in 30 min after I get some chipotle

I did both. And I'm a TARD. I couldn't join the league because I was searching for it in the pro club menu
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I did both. And I'm a TARD. I couldn't join the league because I was searching for it in the pro club menu
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom