:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

How many spots left in the 360 league? I may sign up tomorrow, I'm still undecided because I don't want to take up a spot if I know I can't commit to matches when they are scheduled for me to play.

Originally Posted by bkmac

How many spots left in the 360 league? I may sign up tomorrow, I'm still undecided because I don't want to take up a spot if I know I can't commit to matches when they are scheduled for me to play.

There's no set fixtures in the league, you can play whoever whenever you want.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

There's no set fixtures in the league, you can play whoever whenever you want.
pimp.gif

Who else is the other City team? 
laugh.gif

I invited you to the game and I left cause I thought it was a mistake 
laugh.gif

Who else is the other City team? 
laugh.gif

I invited you to the game and I left cause I thought it was a mistake 
laugh.gif

League is full, but if we can get enough people, we could do 10 team divisions for next season, Top 10 teams stay in top division bottom 2 + 8 new teams in 2nd division

should we make a thread for the league so this doesnt get more cluttered?  Also, who is the second person who picked man united.  You should be relegated just for doing that.

League is full, but if we can get enough people, we could do 10 team divisions for next season, Top 10 teams stay in top division bottom 2 + 8 new teams in 2nd division

should we make a thread for the league so this doesnt get more cluttered?  Also, who is the second person who picked man united.  You should be relegated just for doing that.

im the other many city team...i didn't see one on this thread or in the league...haha...i was confused too when you popped up as my opponent...thought my system was geekin

im the other many city team...i didn't see one on this thread or in the league...haha...i was confused too when you popped up as my opponent...thought my system was geekin

Originally Posted by air kooroush

whats the club mode about???

everyone uses the virtual pro they created and form a team going against other people. it can get fun if we ever get a good team count. so far we have 5 people. build up you stats playing around in arena or other modes using your pro.

Originally Posted by air kooroush

whats the club mode about???

everyone uses the virtual pro they created and form a team going against other people. it can get fun if we ever get a good team count. so far we have 5 people. build up you stats playing around in arena or other modes using your pro.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Which one of you just beat me with Chelsea
mad.gif

#burr
pimp.gif

GG, though

I'd dominated the second half but I wasn't efficient
frown.gif
Don't matter. Will return and get my revenge
mad.gif

Nice goals btw