:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

30t6p3b.gif
 damn good game OOSHMEN

I gotta do some work for the next few hours...but i wouldn't mind hittin a game or two in the next 3 hours or so...

"mrfuZA"

I gotta do some work for the next few hours...but i wouldn't mind hittin a game or two in the next 3 hours or so...

"mrfuZA"

Anyone else see the ad in the start up screen about Ultimate Team 11. Supposedly  it comes out Nov 3, I am guessing they will use UT10 as the base.

Edit: There is a video for it

Anyone else see the ad in the start up screen about Ultimate Team 11. Supposedly  it comes out Nov 3, I am guessing they will use UT10 as the base.

Edit: There is a video for it

EA's servers are F'n terrible.

I'm up 3-2 against some dude with 3 mins left in extra time before the game freezes on the both of us...after 2 mins I restart my system and I get credited with a 3-0 loss
indifferent.gif

Very next match, I'm down 2-1 in the 1st half when the game freezes again...after restarting my system I get credited with another loss
indifferent.gif

Then you have the 30-60 second delays during goal kicks, substitutions, etc where the screen just goes black. FIFA 09 and 10 didnt have these problems, da heck is going on?

EA's servers are F'n terrible.

I'm up 3-2 against some dude with 3 mins left in extra time before the game freezes on the both of us...after 2 mins I restart my system and I get credited with a 3-0 loss
indifferent.gif

Very next match, I'm down 2-1 in the 1st half when the game freezes again...after restarting my system I get credited with another loss
indifferent.gif

Then you have the 30-60 second delays during goal kicks, substitutions, etc where the screen just goes black. FIFA 09 and 10 didnt have these problems, da heck is going on?

Back
Top Bottom