:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

took 2 years for these buffoons to incorporate "play a friend" mode in ultimate team. Hopefully I can land Maicon early before prices set
pimp.gif

took 2 years for these buffoons to incorporate "play a friend" mode in ultimate team. Hopefully I can land Maicon early before prices set
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xblaze23

pimp.gif
Yup the play a friend was definitely needed. You can already open your starting pack and two free gold packs(if you played it in 09 or 10) on the web. I was disappointed since I didnt get anyone over 80. Also you get free gifts like coins and stuff for everyday you log on from now until it releases.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

pimp.gif
Yup the play a friend was definitely needed. You can already open your starting pack and two free gold packs(if you played it in 09 or 10) on the web. I was disappointed since I didnt get anyone over 80. Also you get free gifts like coins and stuff for everyday you log on from now until it releases.

Cosign on the terrible servers, couple times, the game just froze after a replay. but me and dude were still messaging each other.. i kept the game going until it said connection lost (5 minutes). i was up both those times and got the W tho.

just wait the freeze out.

Cosign on the terrible servers, couple times, the game just froze after a replay. but me and dude were still messaging each other.. i kept the game going until it said connection lost (5 minutes). i was up both those times and got the W tho.

you guys are having that many problems online? i honestly havent had any, other then a few laggy connections here and there 

you guys are having that many problems online? i honestly havent had any, other then a few laggy connections here and there 

Originally Posted by bamez

Carlos Tevez wrote:
EA's servers are F'n terrible.

I'm up 3-2 against some dude with 3 mins left in extra time before the game freezes on the both of us...after 2 mins I restart my system and I get credited with a 3-0 loss
indifferent.gif

Very next match, I'm down 2-1 in the 1st half when the game freezes again...after restarting my system I get credited with another loss
indifferent.gif

Then you have the 30-60 second delays during goal kicks, substitutions, etc where the screen just goes black. FIFA 09 and 10 didnt have these problems, da heck is going on?

You guys playing on 360 or PS3?

Originally Posted by bamez

Carlos Tevez wrote:
EA's servers are F'n terrible.

I'm up 3-2 against some dude with 3 mins left in extra time before the game freezes on the both of us...after 2 mins I restart my system and I get credited with a 3-0 loss
indifferent.gif

Very next match, I'm down 2-1 in the 1st half when the game freezes again...after restarting my system I get credited with another loss
indifferent.gif

Then you have the 30-60 second delays during goal kicks, substitutions, etc where the screen just goes black. FIFA 09 and 10 didnt have these problems, da heck is going on?

You guys playing on 360 or PS3?

same here, its ps3. im seriously considering returning and getting the 360 version.

same here, its ps3. im seriously considering returning and getting the 360 version.

Just beat Biff Lawson and DaComeUp last night.

I'm waiting on Henz to challenge me.
nerd.gif

My-T.

nerd.gif

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

nerd.gif

My-T.
FLUKE FLUKE FLUKE...was like The Miracle on ICE! YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE WON...MY PLAY WAS PERFECT!

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

nerd.gif

My-T.
FLUKE FLUKE FLUKE...was like The Miracle on ICE! YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE WON...MY PLAY WAS PERFECT!

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
  I'm still not happy with the delayed reactions in FIFA...this is my 5th fifa in a row now...and they STILL can't get the passes to be instant from when you push the button...
It's ridiculous...yeah yeah yeah they added all kinds of nice things but simple stuff like the game timing needs to be fixed.  I can't stand the fact that you can push pass and it will take a few split seconds to actually kick the ball (in in certain situations...your player on the run is no longer where they should be...thus forcing an awful pass)...

30t6p3b.gif
  I'm still not happy with the delayed reactions in FIFA...this is my 5th fifa in a row now...and they STILL can't get the passes to be instant from when you push the button...
It's ridiculous...yeah yeah yeah they added all kinds of nice things but simple stuff like the game timing needs to be fixed.  I can't stand the fact that you can push pass and it will take a few split seconds to actually kick the ball (in in certain situations...your player on the run is no longer where they should be...thus forcing an awful pass)...

It takes that long because of the power meter, if you tap the pass button it passes quickly.

I mean its a video game, you're not going to get immediate brain to foot reaction on a system
laugh.gif

My-T.

It takes that long because of the power meter, if you tap the pass button it passes quickly.

I mean its a video game, you're not going to get immediate brain to foot reaction on a system
laugh.gif

My-T.

laugh.gif

My-T.

LOL i know why it does that..it's just annoying sometimes that it does... *shrugs* ah well...it is what it is...

Back
Top Bottom