:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by wizards23

^ just update your rosters and it will be fixed.

didnt work for me
laugh.gif

F***. I'm so close to throwing this game away. So many things about it piss me off. My internet connection right now sucks so I'm stuck playing career mode against the AI. The stupidity of the user AI on defense and the ridiculous advantages by the opposing AI are just sickening. I average at least 6 fouls each game while the computer only gets called on 1 or 2. This last game I played just made me want to throw my controller at my TV. I got called for 8 fouls (1 red card) while the AI had ZERO!

e0j3q0.jpg

F***. I'm so close to throwing this game away. So many things about it piss me off. My internet connection right now sucks so I'm stuck playing career mode against the AI. The stupidity of the user AI on defense and the ridiculous advantages by the opposing AI are just sickening. I average at least 6 fouls each game while the computer only gets called on 1 or 2. This last game I played just made me want to throw my controller at my TV. I got called for 8 fouls (1 red card) while the AI had ZERO!

e0j3q0.jpg

maybe you should focus on better passing, i usually try for that barca passing to get a nice chunk of the possession. do you slide tackle alot?

maybe you should focus on better passing, i usually try for that barca passing to get a nice chunk of the possession. do you slide tackle alot?

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

tired.gif
man i feel you, i always get called for so many fouls and yet the computer gets 1 or 2 at the most

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

tired.gif
man i feel you, i always get called for so many fouls and yet the computer gets 1 or 2 at the most

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Offense hasn't been an issue for me, it's defense. No, I very rarely slide tackle. I feel like 2 out of every 3 tackle attempts end up with a foul or an advantage rule. If I didn't back off from a lot of those advantage calls, my foul count would at least be 15 rather than the 8 counted at the end of the match. The user AI defenders are downright ******ed, always allowing their man to break free. The user AI also never blocks when the opposing players attempt a shot but when I take shots on offense, the AI block it with their bodies 95% of the time. There's actually so much more that I could complain about but the defense is my biggest gripe with this game. It's absolute trash.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Offense hasn't been an issue for me, it's defense. No, I very rarely slide tackle. I feel like 2 out of every 3 tackle attempts end up with a foul or an advantage rule. If I didn't back off from a lot of those advantage calls, my foul count would at least be 15 rather than the 8 counted at the end of the match. The user AI defenders are downright ******ed, always allowing their man to break free. The user AI also never blocks when the opposing players attempt a shot but when I take shots on offense, the AI block it with their bodies 95% of the time. There's actually so much more that I could complain about but the defense is my biggest gripe with this game. It's absolute trash.

Back
Top Bottom