:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

This game has been no FUN for me in the past few weeks. I've been destroying all competition. (online and my friends)

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN GIVE ME A CHALLENGE??? XBOX live gamertag = iBasa916 (if you wanna get scraped too)

lol at this guy.

forreal, this guy is 6 - 11 and quits half the time.
also, i passed you carlos tevez in rank points finally! 3000+

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

This game has been no FUN for me in the past few weeks. I've been destroying all competition. (online and my friends)

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN GIVE ME A CHALLENGE??? XBOX live gamertag = iBasa916 (if you wanna get scraped too)

lol at this guy.

forreal, this guy is 6 - 11 and quits half the time.
also, i passed you carlos tevez in rank points finally! 3000+

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Just venting... but I'm tired of cats that quit cuz they losing!!

I like quitters.. Fast and easy Ws
sometimes i get mad though, I was The US and the opponent was mexico, I was beating 4-1 at halftime and dude quit smh.

I did just finish playing the game of my life though, I was Barca and my opponent was real madrid, dude was dominating me for the first 30 minutes. He scored a goal with that diva at the 30th minute and i got so frustrated I tackled someone with pedro from behind, straight red
mad.gif
..halftime I make a genius adjustment to my formation, scored 2 goals with GOD at the 47th minute and then about the 54th minute, hanged on for the W
pimp.gif

sometimes i get mad though, I was The US and the opponent was mexico, I was beating 4-1 at halftime and dude quit smh.

I did just finish playing the game of my life though, I was Barca and my opponent was real madrid, dude was dominating me for the first 30 minutes. He scored a goal with that diva at the 30th minute and i got so frustrated I tackled someone with pedro from behind, straight red
mad.gif
..halftime I make a genius adjustment to my formation, scored 2 goals with GOD at the 47th minute and then about the 54th minute, hanged on for the W
pimp.gif

mad.gif
pimp.gif
you on ps3? hit me up for a game

mad.gif
pimp.gif
you on ps3? hit me up for a game

^
yeah, psn: mario23407

Im pretty sure I have played you before..

ill be able to play in about 30 minutes.

^
yeah, psn: mario23407

Im pretty sure I have played you before..

ill be able to play in about 30 minutes.

Anyone have tips on how to play defense 
laugh.gif

I swear sometimes my players just watch the ball roll in front of them. By the time I switch to them the other team has control of the ball and scores on me
indifferent.gif

I played 3 games today where the other person and I just kept exchanging kick-off goals
mad.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I swear sometimes my players just watch the ball roll in front of them. By the time I switch to them the other team has control of the ball and scores on me
indifferent.gif

I played 3 games today where the other person and I just kept exchanging kick-off goals
mad.gif
laugh.gif

any one else having problems with the rosters? everyone has a random name 
laugh.gif
for example Messi is Michna and Ronaldo is Crofts 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

for defense, it really depends on opponent's play style. I've run into a lot of L1 (LB) pass. I mean every single pass was a give n go. I just select a player and stay with the guy he's gonna pass it to. Its pretty obvious a lot of times who they'll pass to. Also ease up off the press (X) and sending players to press (O) especially if they give n go a lot, leaves the guy wide open for a through if you just keep pressing.
also, i've run into a lot of people who get world XI or classic XI on a ranked match. how do they do that?

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

for defense, it really depends on opponent's play style. I've run into a lot of L1 (LB) pass. I mean every single pass was a give n go. I just select a player and stay with the guy he's gonna pass it to. Its pretty obvious a lot of times who they'll pass to. Also ease up off the press (X) and sending players to press (O) especially if they give n go a lot, leaves the guy wide open for a through if you just keep pressing.
also, i've run into a lot of people who get world XI or classic XI on a ranked match. how do they do that?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I am, this happened to me like a couple of weeks ago and I dont know how to change the names back.

any help?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I am, this happened to me like a couple of weeks ago and I dont know how to change the names back.

any help?

Back
Top Bottom