:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

tired of people online insisting on only using barca, chelsea, man utd, etc... especially since im not that good
laugh.gif
but i always use a 4 or 4 1/2 star team

tired of people online insisting on only using barca, chelsea, man utd, etc... especially since im not that good
laugh.gif

xbox 360 gt=bdub1987

I will be on for awhile if anyone wants to run a match. Go easy on me just jumping online today for the first time.

xbox 360 gt=bdub1987

I will be on for awhile if anyone wants to run a match. Go easy on me just jumping online today for the first time.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

laugh.gif
i have a rating of around 1400+ so i'm OK...but something about chelsea. i can NEVER beat chelsea. ever!!!

laugh.gif
i have a rating of around 1400+ so i'm OK...but something about chelsea. i can NEVER beat chelsea. ever!!!

Originally Posted by dgk3188

laugh.gif
eek.gif
me either, same with Inter, i get absolutely raped when i play inter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

laugh.gif
eek.gif
me either, same with Inter, i get absolutely raped when i play inter
laugh.gif

im like 80-35 on xbl right now but i dont play Chelsea. Ill play any other team but chelsea. any cross in the box will be an automatic header goal, its like they never miss. as far as the dude complaining about defense, use a sweeper in midfield and collapse with the 2nd defender button when they are around the box. i never get fouls and always get possession.

im like 80-35 on xbl right now but i dont play Chelsea. Ill play any other team but chelsea. any cross in the box will be an automatic header goal, its like they never miss. as far as the dude complaining about defense, use a sweeper in midfield and collapse with the 2nd defender button when they are around the box. i never get fouls and always get possession.

laugh.gif

man utd sucks in this game actually imo. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif

i said i wasnt good
embarassed.gif
, but nah, i wouldnt go as far as to say they suck, but in terms of the 5 star teams they are the weakest in the game imo,  i actually dont have too too much trouble playing them......usually
laugh.gif

on a non related note, my rosters are still all %%%#*# up, despite having 2 roster updates since they were first messed up
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

i said i wasnt good
embarassed.gif
, but nah, i wouldnt go as far as to say they suck, but in terms of the 5 star teams they are the weakest in the game imo,  i actually dont have too too much trouble playing them......usually
laugh.gif

on a non related note, my rosters are still all %%%#*# up, despite having 2 roster updates since they were first messed up
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

i said i wasnt good
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
yeah for a 5 star team they suck. if youre not good play as chelsea, easy as hell to play with as theyre all strong on the ball, win a lot of challenges, youll get skill-less goals of corners and other set-pieces a lot etc. 

laugh.gif

i said i wasnt good
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
yeah for a 5 star team they suck. if youre not good play as chelsea, easy as hell to play with as theyre all strong on the ball, win a lot of challenges, youll get skill-less goals of corners and other set-pieces a lot etc. 

Back
Top Bottom